Kid reviews for Pet Pet Park

Pet Pet Park Poster Image

closed

shutdown in 2014

Amazing

Well, after I played this game, I thought it was fantastic in every way! Of course, there's membership, but if you don't want your kids to buy the membership, DON'T BUY THE MEMBERSHIP! You can still do tons of things without having a membership! Their chat system is excellent, and it still is! And if you don't like the customer service, DON'T USE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE! It's not that hard! There is NOTHING inappropriate in this game, so I'm saying that this game is for ALL ages. It's also educational because of some of the games they have. I could go on and on about how fantastic it is, but I'm rating 5 out of 5 stars!

Boring And Too Much Paying

I've been playing Petpet Park since I was 7, and it was really fun, until they started membership. And you have to pay a LOT of actual money to go to special areas and games now. I'm already 11, and people were ignoring non-members just like me because we don't have membership. And membership prices are pricey. And Petpet Park used to be a 6 and up virtual world, but now I see players 6 and under playing the game. Is Nickelodeon being greedy for money?

Good for & and up

good for 7 and up bad for 6 and uder

fun

It is really fun even for me.

its pretty good....

this game is awesome, but the membership sucks. so yeah, it's recommended for kids 7+. i have one complaint though, my friends got hacked by redmagicsunflower aka sunny, sky_la and cupman.

Watch out: severe cyberbullying found daily!

Parents, watch your kids, teens, be very careful. If you see a server with three white petpets, be careful when in Park Pointe Square. There would be teens (mostly boys with mowhawks, leather jackets, etc.) harassing newcomers (aka Pebble Wanderers) and calling them newbs. This goes for all newcomers. Expect severe profanity like "beach", "de ick", "faq", and a bunch of others. Unless you are rich, stay away from these peole.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

it is cute but the se* is RAMPANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can offer safety but needs cash for TOO MANY things! they asked questions of a se*y nature in the mall!

TOO PRICEY!

This, and monkey quest, today are the to sites that ask for the most money. Today, membership is required to buy MORE THAN HALF of the clothes, furniture, and garden decor. That 100,000,000 petpets of yours- gone. And don't get me started on mq.

Petpet park

i think petpet park is fun but not much of a safe game.There is always some sort of argument and i had my account frozen by pets on the game. Kids get in fights and may say beach instead bit#ch. This game may not be right choice for your child.If your child gets gets into trouble his account will be frozen forever in my opinion that isn't fair because i had $100 worth items in my account! i had three account frozen myself for misunderstood spelling and pets who tricked me into giving info. Your child may put his username as his/her real name and may lead to someone trying to track your child down. I have put my real name before, moments later i was added on facebook by a stranger, parents who allow their children to play this game should be aware of info!