Parent reviews for RamoGames

Guide to Web's best educational games ideal for all ages.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written bycyber December 25, 2009

One of my favorite sites

I love this site - I can't believe it took me so long to find something so simple and so useful!

Educational Value
Adult Written byTheMelMonster April 14, 2009

Great one stop educational game shop

I started getting to know the founder of Ramo Games a few months back, right around the time when they were really expanding their content. They're a great group of people really trying to make a difference in the lives of kids. I highly recommend their site, not only as a place to find just about any educational game you could ever ask for, but also as a safe place to send your kids. They have a really nice blog too. Perfect for teachers, parents, and children alike.
Adult Written byfdjdsk March 30, 2009

Great site

I have been using this site the past 2 months since a friend who is part of my PTA suggested it. I love it because it is a comprehensive directory. I make my 7-year old only play games in different categories (history, math, logic) depending on where she needs the most help.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bydhudlow March 20, 2011

Not as good as google for finding educational content

In general this looks like an out of date links page for educational software. It was missing a lot of modern well done websites.

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bymichelle1008 June 9, 2009

What happened to the site?

Apparently this site is not working. www.ramogames.com/ is redirected to "godaddy.com" and says the domain name is for sale.