All teen and kid member reviews for SmallWorlds

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2010

It's not that inappropriate....

You know what? If you're actually smart, you can lie to people! LIE to pedos! I live in New York City and I ALWAYS tell people my name is Erikka Monez, I'm from San Diego, California and I'm 19 yrs old. I even made a fake myspace for god sakes! If there are people harassing or using sexual behavior or something else inappropriate, there is and option to report them to the SmallWorlds Moderators and they will get banned for an amount of time due to the severity of the situation. If you can handle some swearing, and the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, you can play SmallWorlds.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLOVELOVESMILE November 1, 2013

This site is very bad

I was on Smallworlds and at first it was fun. They bullied me because of my skin color and called me noob. Everytime I would go on there they would say I deserved to die,blackhead, or said your so black. I reported so many people and they still didn't get introuble. Some of them dress really inappropriate with there bellies out and really short shorts and skirts. They would listen to music about private parts and foul language. They go around saying twerk team. Most of them are adults or pedohpiles. There are alot of kids dating on there. I remember talking to this one girl I said you don't even know him. She said I don't care hes cute and I date whoever I want. Most of the peoples mottos say "Single <3". Trust me most of you dont even know that your kids probably are playing this game. I wouldn't go back on this site if they give me a million dollars.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybrileyw1 July 8, 2011

Trust Your Kids

I think this website is safe for your children if your kids dont get in the wrong situation... This site is safe for your children if you think you can trust your kids. Most places on Smallworlds ban you from using sexual type words and/or swear words.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySomethingsomething12 May 17, 2015

Disappointing and a waste of time

SmallWorlds is a virtual game that can be fun in a few ways, but includes many inapropriate things and there are not many items you can buy without a full membership.
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2012

Get a Life

This game is ridcoulous all of you users are just saying it is awesome and good for kids 10 and up it's because you are addicated to it!! i play it myself but im stopping! this game won't give you a good better life than what you have if thats what you think something is wrong with you! this game only bans you for 5 mins if you curse or something that stupid i say! im just trying to help you peoplee
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2012

Inappropriate Money Waster; Extremely Addictive; Sex...

Ok, I was addicted to smallworlds for the entire summer. But, I was banned BECAUSE I was HACKED. It is very easy to get hacked, because I accidentally misspelled my email address, and I got into somebody else's account. And its that simple! Many times I was crying or very upset about something that another player said, and it was offensive. YOU GET TO DECIDE THE CURSING SETTING FOR YOUR HOUSE! So, its not very fair if you go to another space with curse setting on, because they can curse you out. And, you can buy a double bed in this game, and pretend to have virtual sex. And there are a GUNS that people can buy, and one is a controller, so they can control you into their bed. And, there are constantly advertisements for you to buy new furniture or clothing from them, and you can SPEND TONS OF MONEY ON THERE! I was taking my dads credit card to buy smallworlds stuff. So, have a parent get on for about a week, and let them decide how the game is...this is just my personal opinion.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylauralovezcookiez February 8, 2013

Ashamed.

I do Not recommend this website as i found out you can write whatever you want.I got suspicious one night as my daughter was typing and giggling all night. when she went to school i checked her account to see if anything disturbing was there,and sure enough,i was right.When i checked her account, there was a message from a guy called chris brown the 2nd. It said:Last night was so fun babe wanna suck my **** again tonight? I am completely ashamed of this website.people who are 45+ I guess are on it. Do not let your daughters or sons play this.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySmallworldHelp October 29, 2012
LEARNING

Amazing World!

It is amazing, if there is any bad language, the avatar will be booted from the place they are in, it is an AMAZING virtual world for kids and tweens, they can have goals on this game, like, getting up to 1,500 gold for VIP, it's perfect! You could buy gold with real money, or earn it by watching videos! I love Smallworlds! Your child could add me on Smallworlds if they need any help at all, Although I am not a moderator, I will be glad to help your child! -With all love, Alyssa Bling
Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2012

Lies/Users

I honestly like sW but other people like me shouldn't be playing that game people use sexual volience/words and kids lie about their ages to go on that game! smallworlds can't do anything to stop underaged users and it's stupid for people to report others and that "bad user" just gets bad for a couple of days!
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2010
i love Smallworlds. In fact I play this with my daughter she is safe she can handle the language and she walks away.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2010

cool site

i think that if you have a 11 year old it wold be safe for them also to start them with a vip.
Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2011

Akward

Its a little bit unfair only 13 and up gets to play this game because lots of kids swear on there its so sad and they insullt each other.Our teen year old kids even get married on the game you never know if theres a grown man and a 8 year old being buddys with him?
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovesmallworlds October 25, 2009

PERFECT FOR 11 OR 12 AND OVER!

I LOVE IT! im a kid. thats why 76% says absolutley. because when smalworlds dosnt load, it brings u to links with the word smallworlds in it. Lots of kids rate but i love it and its really good and not that raunchy. its ok for tweens. 11 and over i belive.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBenCrofts July 22, 2015

As per the rules, for kids 13 and up.

This site is really good to meet new people. It is friendly, welcoming, and you dont have to log in daily to get rewards. VIP is optionial, and you dont need real money to purchase it. You can purchase VIP by using gold too. Gold can be earned by watching videos! My favourite part about Smallworlds is that you can paint and sculpt a masterpiece! You can sell the masterpeice, you can put jt in your home! It is child friendly but, you need to be 13 and up.
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2011

fine for twelve and up or

I think this gameis great. Parents ae way to overprotective if they wont let there teenager play this. Ya some of the outfits r a little reveling. For example u can buy bikini tops. And ur character can take a bath and go swimming. When they get in the water. U see nothing but alot of skin. And sure ppl r trying to find boyfriends and girlfriends. But u say that thats not safe. Well pplacting like that on a virtual website is not much different from real life.. Ya age makes a difference. I say strictly age 12 and up. If there like 11 then maybe they should have a adult supervisor. But 10 and under should not be playing this game at all. I think that adulds think we 12 year olds r dumb and so nieve that they dont trust us to see a avatar wearing a bikini top of handle someone asking if they want to go out wit them. When someone gets older like 11 or twelve the parents should stop taking full control. Parents do not own their children. Even if the think they do. Either way it doesnt matter cause in the end. We kids know more about ourselves and our capabilities then out parents do.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011
Its awesome for 10 year olds and up
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2011
It isn't the most safe site, but you can't give the greatest, personal information.
Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2010

Good for Tweens, Teens, And Adults

I love small worlds, I am fine with the fact that there is dating, marring but for parents lets just say your kids 'll find out on they're own and you don't have to tell em oh and for people who like this game try second life! AWESOME!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKitkat1025 August 7, 2015

Disappointing

This was VERY disappointing. I learned about the game from an ad on a game site. I joined, expecting the site to be a fun passtime. The site itself is not bad. Everything is honest like the review said it is, but almost all of the players are terrible. People constantly ask to "date you" (which doesn't make any sense) and I had someone come into my house asking me if I was bisexual and asking to kiss me. There was swearing... Like the review said, people get by really easily just using the $ sign or putting an extra letter on the end of the word. This game could be really nice to play, if the people on it weren't idiots.