Kid reviews for SouthParkStudios

SouthParkStudios Poster Image

Must watch 10/10

Well i would say that there is lots of sex, drugs and abuse but if you have the humor and the guts for it then yeah, go watch it . P.S You are a bad parent if you let your kid (under 14) watch this show!

Information

The website has tons of info about the character bios and episodes.

Y

Just cuz

For only 15 or higher. Not for kids, even the ones who say they are "mature" *Cough 10-12*.

Its a weird show but if you have the humor for it then its fine. I would not recommend this to your kids under 15 if you wanna be a good parent. There are a ton of ads and its ruined by Hulu so most of the best episodes ive seen are not free to watch. If you have Hulu then have a great time but if not, just watch them on tv. The cite is not worth going to.

watch it!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! I swear im only 11 but I am the biggest south park fan in the world! Sure it is a inappropriate show, but I think if your kids want to watch it then let them! Matt stone and trey Parker are my idols! I have millions of south park merch! When I found out this show had a website I flipped! watch this show!!!!!

WATCH THE JEWPACABRA EPISODE.

This and the simpsons are the best shows ever. just so you know everything is uncensored so you'll hear the word f--k a lot. JEWPACABRA

I HATE SOUTH PARK

SOUTH PARK SUCKS

Awesome site.

I don't watch episodes here,I usually buy the seasons from Blockbuster or Amazon,mostly because a lot of the language is bleeped out but it's still the same.I play south park ass kicker on the site and it contains bloodless comical violence but kids should be able to handle it.Also note the site contains lots of explicit sexual content and language.

not as inappropriate as the show!

its okay,i guess

18+

So Funny... But Kenny Dies (pretty bloody most times too). and often lots of sex talk, some quite disturbing to younger audiences. Some episodes aare uncensored, and colorful language comes from eric cartman lots. b---h, b-----ds, d--k, f--k, s--t, h--l, a--hole and more.