All teen and kid member reviews for SpongeBob

Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 25, 2012

Just like other "Kids" sites:

(see title). Full of games that persuade you to watch a potentially inappropriate TV show.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2011

It's okay. Kind of annoying...

There are some "hidden messages" and the role models aren't that great, but a little kid wouldn't notice that. An immature 13 year old would though. It might teach kids bad thinks like to say stupid (if parents consider that a bad word) and not share, and steal things. There are some small problems but the little ones won't pay attention to it.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

Fine for any ages

Personally hate the annoying little idiot and prefer anime but it is perfectly fine for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byNick139 August 12, 2014

Spongebob is a great show to watch

Spongebob is a good show that teaches life lessons and can be funny on the other hand. Spongebob get's a little violent sometimes, but he is usually nice.
Kid, 8 years old March 10, 2011
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2016

Amazing!

I think this show is appropriate for kids age 9 and older because sometimes people could think the show is annoying by sometimes making fun of people and sometimes it gets away with adult humor without kids noticing
Teen, 14 years old Written byimoviegoteen August 20, 2015

So Funny.

I do have to admit, this movie may make you just a smit of an idiot. Lol. Spongebob acts so stupid in every episode and puts stupid thoughts in your kids heads. I do like the show, but I have to admit unlike all the other reviews, "This shows kinda dumb..." This show will make your kid annoying and obnoxious...
Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2015

Love This Show!!!!!

It's funny, silly, and a little dumb but I love it so much any one can watch it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycutiecandyluver321 April 25, 2015

spongebob squarepants

its a really cute show it has a few bad moments in violence inapropriate it's about a sponge and his best friends it's more for maybe around 6 to 15
Teen, 14 years old Written bycolinkeogh April 16, 2015

teaches friendship

I'm 15 and I still watch this show, spongebob teaches friendship and that you can be really dedicated to something like spongbob and his job even though he is only a frycook
Kid, 8 years old March 21, 2015

A hillarious show

Read the title
Teen, 14 years old Written byHypocritical March 19, 2015

Absolutely horrendous

*** This is a VERY long review VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED*** As many people know, the hit TV series "Spongebob Squarepants" has been running for quite a long time (actually the series has already been producing episodes before I was born). After the production of the first movie, the quality of the episodes have been slowly declining. The quality of the post movie episodes had declined so much from the episodes before the movie came out is atrocious. I wouldn't recommend season 4-9 for anyone nerveless as the seasons themselves is what I should say.... complete trash. The comedy in the series ---- trash. I cringe watching the horribly made "jokes" to the point that I just change the channel all together. I can't believe that these self proclaimed "writers" actually think that the garbage they're writing is actually funny. One of the most infamous episodes in the show itself shows how terrible the series had regressed is "One Coarse Meal". In this episode, Mr. Krabs learns of Planktons fear of whales (which doesn't make any sense considering the fact that Pearl and Plankton have interacted before in season three). Krabs uses this new found knowledge to mentally tourment Plankton to the point that he tries to commit suicide. Suicide is NOT a joke and it will never be. I don't know what the writers were thinking (if they were thinking at all). This shows how terrible these episodes have gone to. Even though this review was mostly about ranting about the show, Spongebob does have good points in the series. Season 1-3 were absolute gold that generates the large fanbase that series always had. The movies on the other side were what I thought was a very original and well planned movie especially the second movie. What surprised me in the second movie is that compared to modern Spongebob, the story in the movie were well planned and though out, and the jokes were age appropriate and FUNNY. Sure they may have some parts that I didn't like in the movie but overall, it's a huge improvement from the god forsaken trash that the people (I shouldn't be calling them writers anymore due to the amount of nightmares they gave to little kids and you know what I'm talking about) and maybe and I said maybe, Spongebob may go back to it's original glory but it's too soon to tell.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysahil22 March 16, 2015

this the best cartoon for children aged upto 4

it contains good messages it has some jokes but that are okay for 4 up
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2014

Cute but...

But they said Dingus in one episode. Dingus means penis, fyi. Also, did you know this was confirmed by the creators: Spongebob was created by neculear bombing, and it affected their lives! This fact might be scary if told to little kids, though, who will not know what this means. Also, the older episodes are kinda violent and they have stuff adults might understand more than the kids. current ones have none of that now.
Teen, 13 years old Written byit'sme101 October 18, 2014

i like it a lot

this is honestly ok for children 7, yes they do say stupid and stuff like that but if your children are not going to copy that language, the show is ok. they do have some good lessons in some of the episodes but other times it's just a good show to enjoy.
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014

not to bad

some fighting scenes but not to bad to make your kids violent
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2014

ATTENTION EVERYONE, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.

are you pepole kidding me? 10% of you think that: "oh, it has A TINY amount of violence. IT SHOULD BE RATED TV-MA-V!" see how stupid that sounds?
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy July 24, 2014