Kid reviews for SpongeBob

SpongeBob Poster Image

I like the spongebob among us mod

This Show is funny, I recommend every fan of me to watch it, along with hanazuki full of treasures and among us logic.

spongebob squarepants: hes lost his family. And now his last daughter, to violent terrorism. he'll stop at nothing for the day of reckoning

he sold newborns on the darkweb

What’s with people about how “this show teaches kids to be weird”!???!!?

This show was really good, but it had a pretty bad downfall. But seriously, how does a show teach a child to be weird???? That is the most stupid and petty thing I’ve heard today probably. Besides there are worse shows out there. You people need to chill out and stop complaining about such trivial and idiotic things.

watch now please

I started watching when I was 4, and it's really funny and cute. it does show butts sometimes, but that's for funny. also, even adults like it.

Is it a problem if the bad guy isn't a good role model?

I saw someone complaining that THE MAIN VILLAIN isn't a good role model.

Is it a problem if the bad guy isn't a good role model?

I saw someone complaining that THE MAIN VILLAIN isn't a good role model.

Don't listen to the critics

This show is the best show ever! If your child copies something bad from the show, it's not the show's fault! It's the kid's fault! If you are concerned about your kids copying behaviors then tell them not to and talk about it! Watch the show with your kids, have a good laugh, and explain some of the good behaviors in the show!

SpongeBob

It’s SpongeBob but season 1-3 are good but the worst thing I can think of is that Plankton is a bad model

I hate it

I cannot stand spongebob, the show is good and all, but i don't wanna see patrick pull his pants down nearly every episode. its whatever I don't personally recommend it.