Kid reviews for StarWars

Far from the Dark Side, but some violence, ads.

Based on 1 review

Written byAnonymous January 10, 2021

These are awesome movies!

I Think these are awesome movies the characters are awesome roll modules and very inspiring.

Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2016

Honestly... 10+?

I don't know what people are thinking saying this is for 10+. I think any 6 year old could Handel this.

Teen, 13 years old Written bynightcrawler98 July 3, 2012

not for kids under 5

Kid, 7 years old November 26, 2011

Good game

Our family loves it

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

cyber super

LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2011

Star Wars.com

SW.com is a good website where you can hear the latest Star Wars and watch new episodes of the show. There is a lot of product placement. I think it's a good website for Star Wars fan 10+.

Educational Value
Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2010
I love star wars so violence is not a problem because it is a favorite for kids and parents and o on!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySkywalkergirl15 October 14, 2010

A great kids website.

I like this website because it always gives you the latest SW news. I've never run across anything innapropriate except some of the girls' outfits are skimpy in the webcomics section. There are lots of fun games to play and a really cool soundboard. I think, overall, this is a pretty nice website and completely appropriate for younger kids.
Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010

nice site

cool site (sund bordes are a fav)
Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2010

good

the site is alsome but you shoud check it ought with an adult.

Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2010

great website for star wars fans

The site is great!!! There is some violence, but nothing very bad. Most of it is in the games, but since it is geared to kids, there is nothing more than vechiles exploding and droids getting shot/and or sliced. You can watch season 2 of Star wars there and it is a little more violent than the game. You can register as a member for Free and you give VERY limited amounts of imformation and if you are under 13 your parents have to give the okay signal. There are quite a few adds, but they are easily ignored.

Kid, 9 years old August 29, 2009

really awesome with a lightsaber on top

If your a fan of star wars go on this website they talk about all star wars