Parent reviews for Text 2 Mind Map

Simple tool helps kids chart relationships among ideas.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byJean M. August 14, 2017

rip off company

I made the mistake of signing up for Text2MindMap when I was in need of a mapping tool for a graduate class. TWO years ago. I have tired since then to cancel my account. I have begged, pleaded, and send numerous requests for my account to be cancelled. No go. Every single stinking month I get a $5 charge on my american express, which I then have to dispute. AMX is great about it, but just cancel me, ok? I've NEVER gotten a response from them despite the multitude of requests. I even put in old credit card information so it would default. Nope, they went back to using my AMX card. The only way, according to AMX, is to cancel that AMX card. Which, if you are like me, I then have to go and change EVERYTHING else that I have being prepaid with my card.

This tool is not worth your time. It's an ok tool, but I could have done just as well using Word.
Adult Written bywebzeex May 25, 2015

Makes things a alot simpler

My teenage son has concept maps for HW every week so I was able to find this need little website which allows you to make outlines which convert text into bubbles of info. Now all he has to do is type and arrange the bubbles at the end. On average it would take about an hour to finish the concept maps using only writing, now it just takes 15 min!