All parent member reviews for The Twilight Saga

Parent of a 14 year old Written byameara12 January 18, 2011

Whatever

I don't necessarily enjoy the Twilight Saga. My mother seems to like it so I suppose it's alright, but nothing special for me. I've noticed that so many other people love it, so something must be good about it. Stephanie Meyer is not a very good writer, therefore, the entire book is just plain and boring. I could barely tell who was doing what and who was talking, because of the way she wrote the book. I suppose if you like sparkly vampires and overly muscular shape-shifting wolves, then this is perfect for you. It's just... It was dissappointing.
Adult Written bymy2kids February 10, 2010

Not for younger kids

Not a big fan of this site for younger kids. The site members have a tendency to ostracize newer / younger members through the open message boards. There is little control to what it said.
Adult Written byMadme January 24, 2015

Rubbish

This book is just rubbish. I don't know how these books even got published. The plot is horrible, the main character just doesn't make sense at all - and it's seems that everybody like a zombie girl. Please, don't bother. This book is only for teenage girls who love useless drama and sick plots (meaning Jacob's bond with Renesmee)
Adult Written byOneOfTheConcerned November 21, 2010

Ghastly.

Hate it. I found the moderators actually had found the users on other social networking sites and had spies to feed them information through these sites. It was overall a completely enjoyable experience.