All parent member reviews for Tootsville

Educator and Uncle Written byBRFennPocock July 15, 2016

Tootsville is dead, but the concept is alive.

Sorry to say, but Tootsville, as such, has been dead for a while now. DISCLAIMER: I made it go. I was the Chief Engineer of Res Interactive from 2008-2010, and I'm glad that from time to time people are still thinking about Tootsville. While Tootsville.com has permanently closed its doors (the company, Res Interactive, LLC was administratively dissolved by the State of Florida a couple of years ago), some of the technology and concepts (friendly, judgment-free, whole-family non-violent fun) are still around. There's a (quite small) community forming around Tootsville.org to bring back this sort of wholesome MMO experience in a non-profit sort of way.
Parent Written bySafety police August 4, 2011

Tootsville is not a safe place

people can just say swear and say sexual language because my child has experienced it before
Parent of a 9 year old Written bykyara456789 May 5, 2011
im just wow
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMom2Nicole September 9, 2009

Great educational alternative to TV

I have an 8 year old and she loves Tootsville.com and all the games. I love that they are more educational than most of the free sites on the internet and she also gets to learn the value of money as she shops for things in the stores. I'm very happy with the content and security level of the site -- I set time limits for her and they also allow me to monitor her account from my own parent account (not that I don't trust her...it just makes me feel more comfortable).