Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 47 kid reviews

Sort by:

Dumb Site and a Terrible Dictionary

This site will hardly ever give you the correct definition for a word , count yourself lucky if you find one . Be warned, the majority of definitions are mind numbing or graphic or both. Usually the definitions are highly opinionated, bigoted, or just teenagers making up the most silly vulgar stuff they can think of for a completely innocent word to convince themselves they know how the world works. There are literally definitions for random names which are most likely people venting their frustrations over whoever has that name. Moderation appears to be non-existent, you're better off Googling slang definitions. You'd probably get better definitions by a time traveler from the 1950's.

2 people found this helpful.

its not even funny honestly

its not even funny, half of the stuff on here is offensive stuff that isnt funny and the other half is random innuendos that don't make sense. also im looking at all the kids reviews, please moderate your children better, especially if they are like under the age of 11, the websites about drugs and sex for crying out loud

2 people found this helpful.

Look up poop

Listen. Its decent, just avoid the bad, and look up "poop" and then have a laugh you havent had in a long time. Also most things are NEVER used in the way defined.

1 person found this helpful.

Good when you dont pay attention in math class on online school

Ive been using this during online school let me push some stuff soccer moms say. tHeIrS tO mUch SwEaRiNg. Your child knows all the curse words stop trying to hide them from that. I already new all the swear words by first grade. ThEir Is No EdGuCaTiOn VaUlE This isn't school. tHeRe Is To MuCh Sex Its user put stop blaming to company.

Well...

Sometimes it could be used for 'slang definitions', but now it's mostly used for 'haters'. Seriously, I rarely see anything they LIKE on there... o_O

1 person found this helpful.

Inappropriate for kids under 18!

This website is too inappropriate for young kids. Kids can easily get onto Urban Dictionary and see all the inappropriate stuff (there was s*xist, racist, swearing and inappropriate behaviour on it) Parents, block this website from your kids' device if possible. Thank you for reading

LITTERAL HORNY PARADISE 💀

The site is a paradise for any horny people, but it's a site I would recommend staying away from till you're 17/18. It talks about sex terms, drugs, etc. The description are WILD especially when it comes to talking about sex. I've seen two words that have full on paragraphs about a fictional couple having some pretty intense sex. I learned way too much on this site for my own good, even if I was only searching up words I already knew. Only visit this site if someone says a sex term to you and you don't understand what it is.

Worst app ever, should not even be legal.

I was on the internet and I was just wondering what this app was and I decided to check it out for fun, I looked for a definition on this app and you won’t believe how much disgusting content there was, so much 18+ and NSFW stuff and some stuff on there should be taken off, I’m not even sure that some of the stuff on there is legal. YOU CALL THIS A DICTIONARY?!, THIS IS A PIT OF DEPRAVITY! For everyone out there reading this, stay off the website AT ALL COSTS! Don’t make the same mistake I did. Terrible honestly this app should be cancelled.

alabama hot pocket

alabama hot pocket

The Ridiculous website that sexualized Bratz

Honestly the most horrendous site I've ever come across. Seriously, the things they say are horrible and sexualized. I googled if girls could have frosted tips(hairstyle from the 90s) and it came up with something completely disgusting. Also,what they said about Bratz was horrible and inappropriate in every way possible. Don't use this misfit of a website, unless you're a mentalist.