Parent reviews for Webkinz Jr.

Webkinz Jr. Poster Image

Not worth signing up for unless you want to spend money

You make an account, and Its really great, educational and great fun for my 3 year old! Then his 15 days ran out and he cried his eyes out.

Fun and Educational Game For Preschoolers

This is a great educational game. Kids learn empathy by taking care of their pet and watching their facial expressions. Kids can go to the school and play lots of learning games. They can go to the park or the store to buy clothes and furniture for their pets. Kids can go on little "field trips" to learn about different occupations. This is a very easy site to navigate, and there is no interacting with other players. There are some ads on the main page, and you have to pay for a Webkinz Jr plush, or a membership to the game after your 15 day free trial. Overall a fun, good learning game for your little one after you get past the commercial aspects.

Educational and fun!

Good for elementary school kids and up.

Great site!

This is a great site, educational for my middle school boys too :)

webkinz jr is a waste of money

It is a farce. 90 % of the time the website only loads the home page. All the support they give never works. It is a ridiculous money racket.

webkinz jr is fine for little kids

well my child loves it and saftey is no problem.

What wrong with this website?

my preschooler connor loves it. julia, 16 used to play on the regular webkinz, and i approve of this one more. i just don't want connor blowing all of his time on this website-he should be outside right now!

waste of money since the website doesnt work

like every one else says. it doesnt load properly. just wasted a lot of cash on a useless product.
I sent over $30 and can NOT sign up!!!