All parent member reviews for Webkinz Jr.

Parent of a 2 year old Written byheyzeus December 27, 2009

waste of money since the website doesnt work

like every one else says. it doesnt load properly. just wasted a lot of cash on a useless product.
Parent of an infant, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 11 year old Written byResponsibleParentOf9 December 30, 2012
LEARNING

Educational and fun!

Good for elementary school kids and up.
Parent of a 12 and 12 year old Written byResponibleParentOf2 August 30, 2012
LEARNING

Great site!

This is a great site, educational for my middle school boys too :)
Parent Written bygnatss April 26, 2012

webkinz jr is a waste of money

It is a farce. 90 % of the time the website only loads the home page. All the support they give never works. It is a ridiculous money racket.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bypuppykiss6 October 10, 2010
Parent Written bymaxie5678 July 19, 2010

webkinz jr is fine for little kids

well my child loves it and saftey is no problem.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 3, 16, and 18+ year old Written byTripletMother April 17, 2010

What wrong with this website?

my preschooler connor loves it. julia, 16 used to play on the regular webkinz, and i approve of this one more. i just don't want connor blowing all of his time on this website-he should be outside right now!
Parent of a 3 year old Written byTexasMommy1 October 10, 2009
I sent over $30 and can NOT sign up!!!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 24, 2009

educational

very educational and fun for ages 2-4 and maybe five. but for kids who arnt little it's realy boring!
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written bydaddy32 September 23, 2009

TO buy Webkinz Jr. or not to buy?

too many problems, I bought the monkey for my son 3yr. We have had nothing but problems even loging in to play.Or it freezes up and wont let him play, or win any tokens.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byCountryMom27 September 14, 2009
I don't think it's appropriate to let young children on to a website, particularly one that is designed to market directly to preschoolers. I don't let my kids watch ads on TV, why would I let them use a website that is one giant ad?
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byJadeswan August 28, 2009

Would probably be a good product if it would actually work

I have been unable to register my son's Webkinz jr. even though I have tried all the recommended approaches (clearing my browser cache, updating Flash, etc.) My four year old is very disappointed. Each time I click on the "Register" button the page just says "loading, please wait." I have given it long periods of time while I did other things and it just never loads. Twenty-five dollars is a lot to pay just for a stuffed toy.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bysarahp2006 August 22, 2009

they do not respond to concerns or questions

I have been unable to register my product and have written weekly for the last 4 months for help with no reponse from them. I am extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with purchasing an expensive stuffed animal I cannot let my child use.
Parent of a 2, 3, 7, 8, and 12 year old Written bymotherof5children July 7, 2009
my 3 year old loves it it is just right