Kid reviews for Webkinz Jr.

Webkinz Jr. Poster Image

Funny play happy lovely!

Guys it is so cute and so adorable and you select your animal! play games and more!

Cool And Fun For Little Kids

I played this at my age to try it out but it was kind of boring to me but to littler kids I think they would enjoy it. You can learn things and stuff. I like webkinz not the webkinz jr. but both are fine

I love webkinz jr.

Fine site, boring as you grow up

I bought my little sis a webkinz jr two years ago, thinking that she needed to learn how to use a computer, but safely. We went on there a lot for the first year and she really enjoyed it! So to renew her account(which I was totally willing to do dispie he price) I bought her another one for her 5th birthday. She got bored and moved on to webkinz! I was sort of upset that I had spent 50 bucks on something she only used for a year and a half. But she's growing up, and I understand that. She played for a few months, but then just stopped.

Great!!

It's good for kids 5 and under. But once they turn 6, they should move on to Webkinz. That has more opportunity for the older kids. I'm twelve, and I still play on Webkinz a little. I'm growing out of it, but most kids will love it until now.

Probably the Perfect website for kids all ages

hard hard hard

I'm eleven and I couldn't understand how to use it!

Good Fun for Kids aged 2-4

It is safe, but you have to constantly buy stuff to be the 'best'. I think that kids at about age 5, if they like it, should move on to Webkinz.

" It is MY turn to go on WEBKINZ ( jr that is )

When your younger kids watch thier older siblings on webkinz, I bet they want a turn too! And after the fight is done about turns it is WAY to hard for them! So webkinz jr is for them! the plushes are bigger ( more fun to cuddle with 4 them) And the site only has a little reading! ( numbers and the word center and the school on the site) And here's something webkinz doesn't have... A zone just for You!!!! It's great but super smart 5 and 6 year olds may find it boring and may want to go on webkinz instead!

i think it is very good