Kid reviews for Webkinz Jr.

A commercial yet easy and educational site for preschoolers.

Kid, 8 years old February 18, 2010

coooool

pretty cool i used to use it and i loved it

Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2009

great website

love it its so fun for ages 2 and up

Kid, 10 years old March 6, 2012

Fine site, boring as you grow up

I bought my little sis a webkinz jr two years ago, thinking that she needed to learn how to use a computer, but safely. We went on there a lot for the first year and she really enjoyed it! So to renew her account(which I was totally willing to do dispie he price) I bought her another one for her 5th birthday. She got bored and moved on to webkinz! I was sort of upset that I had spent 50 bucks on something she only used for a year and a half. But she's growing up, and I understand that. She played for a few months, but then just stopped.

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2011

Probably the Perfect website for kids all ages

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

hard hard hard

I'm eleven and I couldn't understand how to use it!

Kid, 8 years old June 8, 2010
Kid, 9 years old December 15, 2013

Cool And Fun For Little Kids

I played this at my age to try it out but it was kind of boring to me but to littler kids I think they would enjoy it. You can learn things and stuff. I like webkinz not the webkinz jr. but both are fine

Kid, 6 years old April 3, 2012
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2011

Great!!

It's good for kids 5 and under. But once they turn 6, they should move on to Webkinz. That has more opportunity for the older kids. I'm twelve, and I still play on Webkinz a little. I'm growing out of it, but most kids will love it until now.

Kid, 11 years old October 17, 2010

Good Fun for Kids aged 2-4

It is safe, but you have to constantly buy stuff to be the 'best'. I think that kids at about age 5, if they like it, should move on to Webkinz.

Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2010

" It is MY turn to go on WEBKINZ ( jr that is )

When your younger kids watch thier older siblings on webkinz, I bet they want a turn too! And after the fight is done about turns it is WAY to hard for them! So webkinz jr is for them! the plushes are bigger ( more fun to cuddle with 4 them) And the site only has a little reading! ( numbers and the word center and the school on the site) And here's something webkinz doesn't have... A zone just for You!!!! It's great but super smart 5 and 6 year olds may find it boring and may want to go on webkinz instead!

Kid, 9 years old April 15, 2010

good for all ages

I love webkins :)
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2018

Funny play happy lovely!

Guys it is so cute and so adorable and you select your animal! play games and more!

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 8 years old February 28, 2010

fun learnning for kids

i love it it is a great site for kids. they get to learn in a fun way. they also ennergize as they learn. they can add subtract and learn the abc. they have just wonderful facts that kids can learn. the games look so fun kids just beg to go on the the com.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 6 years old December 29, 2009
i think it is goog for my child to go on
Kid, 8 years old October 13, 2009

Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2009

Awesome for kids under 5!

It is an awesome site for little kids. They love to have a pet to take care of and learn with. Anyone over the age of 5, though, may find it boring.

Kid, 4 years old October 2, 2009
i love webkinzjr

Kid, 7 years old September 25, 2009

webkinz J.R.

it's great for kids 4 to 6. I play on it all the time! But reaguler WEBKINZ can only be for ages, 6+. From: hannah schrock!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2009

Great and Educational For the Little Ones!!

this website is an eduactional website built for little kids! it's very helpful and useful for them to learn! and to tell you the truth, I am 12 years old.. and i even have a webkinz jr! i really dont go on the site, but i let my 5 year old cousin go on it and she loves it! i just think the stuffed animal is adorable! I love it!