All parent member reviews for Woozworld

Parent of a 9 year old Written bydancigirl April 6, 2011

WoozWorld might not be such a great world.

My child loves it and she thinks its wonderful but there are a few things you need to look out for tho is the language.My child came up to me say a male woozen said he would do something wich is very sexual and once she log me on so i could get her wooz and i saw this message she had from a woozen that said a bad word now we didnt bother that time but if we had seen it again it was farewell woozworld so woozworld has alot they need to watch for.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byusa195 February 27, 2011

its a nice place

i think wooz world is a nice place for kids 10+ but if your child is mauture at age 9 then i might say its OK
Parent Written byLady Moon June 19, 2013

NO WAY! Get your kids out of there immediatly!!!!!

My daughter started playing this game a few months ago. At first it seemed fine with her learning how to use money and learning how to decorate and design her units. But after a while I felt concerned that it was only teaching her how to be more popular. After she became more and more addicted I started to slow her time allowed on even more. She recently told me she was in love with a boy she met online!! We then had a stranger call our house!! I then made myself an account to really investigate and became horrified!!! Lots of sex talk! It is more like a dating site! I became furious! My daughter is so upset not understanding that cyber relationships ARE NOT REAL! We had the whole speech about NEVER giving out personal info..so she went behind my back to communicate with some boy 8 years older than her!!! I bet that isn't even correct. Please DO NOT let your kids get on this site. Do not let your child be a victim. And yes it is my fault. I should have been more on top of it...Learned my lesson the hard way!!
Parent of a 7, 8, 8, and 8 year old Written byTheBestSafeThings April 23, 2013

What You should really Know about Woozworld .

I aprove to woozworld , All my kids play it and i always log on to each an every one of there accounts while there sleeping . The Flitters have gone Verry strong . They cant try to swear if the say Folk It goes all blocked , The Moderators Review all the reports and they are always making your Children safe ! Your Children can earn Beex and wooz and buy there stylish clothes , Unitz (Rooms ) And Beautiful decore and decorate it to them selfs ! Children can play on the woozin and share there thoughts with there friends ! They can also share a funny music video or just some tunes ! You can also go to the adoptin center in the game and pretend u are a baby :) My Youngest Girl Sabrina plays a baby all the time , She loves to pretend that shes a fairy on the game to . There is angel clothes fairy clothes , Were wolve , Vampier And much more . Fun games like Emotion Game (Copy the Leaders Emotion ) And Playing Fashion Games :) I hope you let your Child sign up for Woozworld !
Parent Written byterryMac March 19, 2013

SCAM

WoozWorld I have found the kids learn how to get around the bad words by using different spelling. They also want to hook up as another poster mentioned. They also will scam you out of your wooz money. I spent $9.99 on a Pot of Gold & it wasn't locked & as soon as the Pot filled someone came & click & took it all. I was out the money & the wooz for my daughter. They will also scam you out of trading. Meaning you will trade with another user & they won't give you the trade they promised you! Not a positive experience in my house. I have signed 3 kids up & all 3 have experience bad conduct None stop complaining when they are on there. Not a positive place for your kids to play on. They learn NOTHING & your out the money! =(
Parent of a 4 year old Written bycommonsencemedi... May 16, 2011

ur a bad parent if u let ur kids go on

Very bad! I played and somebody said this to me: want to have s for u know what SEX! i think it is bad for kids. So i did not let my kids go on this!
Parent Written bybob100 January 4, 2013

Prepare to be stolen from . . .

My daughter initially loved this site. She could dress up her avatar with clothing items purchased with the in-game currency. The problem is with a security flaw with the website that allows other children to steal virtual items from their victims (like my daughter) through a process called "trade scamming." Children can buy virtual items for their avatars with in-game currency (which costs real world money). They can then trade those items with other kids. This "trade scamming" allows the thief-child to take your kid's items at the last second without trading away their own items. This leads to your child crying and asking why anyone would steal in a child's game. It may be a good starter for explaining how this can also happen in the real world, but enough bad happens in the world for such teaching moments. I prefer my child have fun, not frustration during her entertainment time. I have complained repeatedly to the website but they don't seem to care. It makes sense since your remedy may be to simply buy more in-game currency. This problem could be alleviated and prevented by using an escrow style window with delay after each child confirms rather than the current system which allows and encourages stealing. Google "trade scamming" and woozworld and you will see all the websites explaining how to perform this hack and steal from other children. Nice - I weep for the future.
Educator and Parent Written byscape June 24, 2012

LEARNING

scape

i need make game like woozworld
Parent of a 17 year old Written bywilla lordess April 9, 2011

i think woozworld is good very good
Parent Written byBrennan10131993 February 1, 2013

not for children

this is a site that would be really close to tagged or other dating sites. my opinion, not for kids younger than 17. there are also perves.
Adult Written bylzoladz28 July 11, 2015

It really just depends.

Honestly, I played Woozworld when it first came out. It was by far one of my favorite games that I'd ever played. I agree with some of the others, it has changed. Now, there ARE perverted people on this game. Woozworld does their best to remove, or ban them from the game. Also, your child has the ability to "block" a Woozen. This means they can't follow, message, or "private chat" your child. At the same time they need to be careful. I've taken a visit to my old game, and there are three different types of people. The ones that make "trade centers" and shops, they are quite safe, and they give off no signals wanting for a relationship, the second group are the ones that are desperate for an online relationship, and there's the third group who is some of both. When in a relationship, there's a 90% chance that IF your child has a phone, they will have an app called "Kik". This app does not give out a phone number, but the children will talk to each other even after they have gotten off of the computer. I myself had a relationship once when I played the game. It turned out the guy, was a girl in real life! So, if you're curious as if your child has Kik, ask for their phone and see for yourself. You do have authority! Anyway, I hope this review helped for the families that had questions that hadn't been answered yet!
Parent Written byBellaisBella July 5, 2014

BAD GAME

Its a really bad game My daughter told me about this. She said she had sex o n it and felt really gulity so she told me. she also told me she dated 5 OTHER boys its a really bad game!
Educator Written byDontusewebsite's July 3, 2013

Woozworld

I think it is bad. My kid gets on it but people ( the woozen's) can still say bad stuff! So i don't recamend this!
Parent Written byDaPinky February 21, 2013

LEARNING

WoozWorld

I've played WoozWorld for 3 years now, the old WoozWorld I would let them play since I NEVER seen any inappropriate language and would let someone younger like the age of 9 play on it but now in WoozWorld, there are more inappropriate language like swearing, sexual language, like for example there is now something called WoozIn in Woozworld and people can type in peoples wall saying inappropriate things like sex, I wouldn't let someone who is 11 years old or younger to play it, you wouldn't want your kids become inappropriate, it would effect their learning.
Adult Written byNikoletta January 12, 2012

It is educationable and it can be more!

Hello! I'm a social worker and I play in this game for understanding teens behavior (and cause it's fun, i admit). Me, as others, trying to create a code based on being polite and fair to people. I strongly believe that's the purpose of this game. This game can make kids smarter. There are games and quests in it, mostly made from woozworld creators but also from players, that contains educational information (it's like tests with questions about geography, math and other issues teens are interesting in). Furthermore, the kids and teens are learning how to earn money and how to spend them (the shopping it is an issue that system and parents can control by setting a daily or weekly limit of "wooz" and "beex" account). There are a lot of advantages of this game, but I thing that you have probably found them out. To say no more, woozworld game expands creativity, kids can identify good and bad behavior and experiment in how want to look in real present and future. I strongly suggest parents and teachers take part in this game. I've, as a professional, learned and keep learning a lot.