Kid reviews for Woozworld

Shopping- and chatting-centric tween virtual world.

Teen, 17 years old Written bya_baddie_124 May 7, 2021

Toxic

The only good thing abt this game is that i made a FEW real friends, by few i mean like 3-4. The people who play this are so toxic and there is nothing being done about it. The moderators just watch drama happen and the game be lowkey scamming. I wouldnt play this if i were u. It can be addicting.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBunnyz July 12, 2020

NOT recommended for kids!! (WZW veteran and teenager's perspective)

As a teenager and person who played this at a young age (played for a few years and end up quitting), I DO NOT recommend this for kids! It says it's intended for preteens and younger, but the types of people in game are HORRIBLE. The game itself is okay, but the people ARE NOT. Even games like Roblox or MSP(sort of) is better than this game. Here are some reasons why it's not recommended:

- Inappropriate language from many players. Back then it wasn't this bad, but now there is bad language wherever you go in the game

- Inappropriate and sexual activities from players. I often see players pretend to have sex and try to get naked (there's no option to) and it's really gross and they do not care at all for their actions. People on here act as if they're 18+ when there are actually other kids on here. It's really stupid. If they're gonna do stuff like that, please go somewhere else like IMVU (and be of age). It's literally just PIXELS, I don't understand the minds of these people. It's sad.

- ONLINE DATERS. This game you can have relationships with people and even get married. IT'S JUST PIXELS!! Please explain and educate kids on this. Naive little kids or preteens don't even got a clue who's on the other side of the screen. It could literally be a full adult, catfish, or some pedo!!

- Risk of getting ''exposed'' and information being leaked by online bullies and predators. It has never happened to me since I'm smart enough, but any naive or young person would not be safe. I have seen people coming out saying a predator tried to get them to send nudes and date them. DO NOT let your kid give out discord or any other platforms because that's where they will chat outside of Woozworld to send disgusting stuff like nudes. AND TEACH YOUR KID about not ever sending personal information or photos to strangers. Once someone's nudes or photos is put online, it's out there for everyone.

- Drama. There will be constant fighting and drama. Random strangers and players will somehow fight with you for no reason or cuss you out, etc. There will be bullies.

- I can GUARANTEE most players are teenagers or up. I've seen faces of many players getting exposed and they literally look like they could be in college or be a whole adult (like I said there are predators!!). Yes, there are kids in this game but I wouldn't say it's more than the amount of teens and ages up.

- Big risk of getting hacked/scammed and this game is A MONEY grabber. I really like this game, but when I played this back then I would spend more than 20-30 dollars on this game every MONTH since they come out with new clothing every month. It's not worth it for the money, VIP I would say is worth it but that's it. People will also try you scam you or hack into an account. I was a victim of a scam when I was a kid. Just educate kids to not give out passwords, etc.

In conclusion, this is a horrible game for kids. If you do let your kid on, MONITOR their activity on here or even go play on the game yourself to see. It's a really big shame since this game is actually fun by itself with building, creating stuff, participating in contests and events, and designing your character but stupid and grown ass people are ruining this game. There are moderators, but they don't even get on or they're not active at all.

The only pros is that it's fun alone when you're building the unitz, designing character, or actually meet some cool people which I have. Not everybody on this game is sexual, rude, a predator, or whatever. You will occasioanlly talk to some nice people. Now I'm not saying this game is 100% lame or there is bad things everywhere. I actually like the game minus all the negative aspects I pointed previously.

IF YOU'RE A KID or preteen, you do not have a say whether it's good or not for kids in my opinion. Kids are kids and don't know any better. Also, I think it's really weird that people that look like they're adults or could be in college is playing on a game like this that is intended for KIDS, probably the ones ruining the game or being creeps. It's just really weird.

Recommended for ages 16+ in my opinion (Maybe 14-15 if they act mature enough)

Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2012

No NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! NOT FOR KIDS!

I was on it and a boy said to me hey i dont know you but i wanna know your body! gross! another boy said your not going anywhere without me and i was scared then he said sex me! ewwwwwwww then another boy said baby let me touch you and kids on there say lets have smex and they buy swimsuits to replace bras and undies! They can have relationships like girlfriend and boy friend and one person said tell me you password or die!

Teen, 13 years old Written bypjn0705 September 17, 2011

WOOZWORLD IS FUN AND SAFE! IT IS NOT BORING!

This game is awsome! Ur kids can learn here how to organize an event like GAMES, SALE and MORE. It is a good website. Some says its boring! But its COOL! This is good for ur kids! It is soooo fun!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysairallen September 30, 2016

It's okay

I have been playing Woozworld for 4+ years. I joined when I was 7-9 yrs old. At that time, I was a complete newbie but I gradually learned more and more throughout the months. Woozworld's actual goal is to make tweens and teens have fun with other people their age. It shows a fair purpose and their intention is definitely right. The only thing wrong with this game, is the people that join. I'm not directing this at young girls or boys who just join for fun. As you move unitz (what a place is called in Woozworld) to unitz, you can see a major difference in the types of people. For example, when you join the game, click "World" and click "Hot now", a place called "Singles and Nonsingles Party" would usually show up. This is a place where dirty-minded people may be. They try to mingle with people. In another common type of example of a unitz in Hot now, there's the "Trade Center". I believe these types of unitz are safe and its only idea is to trade/sell, get deals with stuff, etc. There are also "Kissing Games" where, you already might know by the title. Except they don't actually kiss, as there's no such feature. They just pretend. Anyway, there are a lot of inappropriate people but if you are smart and responsible, you would know which friends to make and which places to go to. There are a lot of fun, good people too. Also, people can find ways to swear. The real word is blocked, as there's a chat filter in Woozworld, but people can say a** as aws, and other people usually understand what they're saying. As your child plays it, you might find her/him asking you to buy them some Wooz/Beex (currency in Woozworld), clothes, or other things for real money. You can show your fashion ideas, play games, and do LOTS of other things in Woozworld. It's highly addicting, and your child may get glasses, like I did. Lol.

Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2011
I love the website but yes there are things like spin the bottle and fight night but you also have fashion show pillow fights and party and yes there are people that have coded swears but me i would just if they said something bad just report them and block them and then its done

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

No One Under 15 or else

I hate Woozworld my parents did not like it at all and I got in a lot of trouble.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydierckster October 15, 2016

Woozworld can have its bad moments, but typically it's a great game.

I've been playing this game for 5 years, and as an old user I have seen the game grow and change in its look and message. In my opinion, your child should be mature (in knowing that promoting sex, drugs, etc. is bad and having the sense to make logical decisions) to play this game. Many people or past users will say that the game is FULL of swearing and sexual themes, but I think that often times people will make the bad outweigh the good. I think people would be more likely to write a review if they have had a bad experience on the game -- at least from what I've seen in these reviews-- so that leaves an inevitable bias towards the "don't play this game" side. Woozworld does have "unitz" that can have sexual themes, but these unitz get taken down by the moderators. There are also reporting and blocking options. I think that the good much outweighs the bad. For example, Woozworld creates unitz that promote self confidence and kindness towards others (BeMe and BeYou). These unitz are typically on the "hot now" tab, which means around 20-30 people are usually in them. As I have played the game, I have made friends that I will NEVER forget. I met one of my greatest friends on woozworld 4 and a half years ago, and we STILL talk to this day. Many people get paranoid about who their child is talking to and what not, but when it comes down to that, your child has to be mature when knowing who to talk to and who not to talk to. For example, you WOULDN'T talk to someone who seems creepy to you. You WOULD talk to someone who shares the same interests as you or treats people kindly. I met my best friend at one of the game shows that woozworld used to host. After talking to eachother on woozworld for 3 years we finally had our first skype call. We talk to eachother every day now over skype when we get home from school. Point is, I think people are overly paranoid when it comes to this game. It's COMMON SENSE that I think many of the users that have bad experiences lack. Just know what you're doing, and you can have a wonderful time.

Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2013

Woozworld

I think Woozworld is NOT good at all for it's age range. It's meant for like, 7-15
year olds, and you shouldn't even let a 9 or 10 year old on! Being 10 myself, I am very mature, but shocked by some behavior. For example, boys want to do it with you, there is swearing and drugs and smoking and drinking. Girls make their virtual characters be pregnant. It is not good at all for anyone under 11/12 years. DO NOT LET YOUR 8/10 YEAR OLD ON!!!! BAD!
However, in some ways it is ok. The clothes are all right, however 'Wooz' is the premium currency.
Overall, 5/10

Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2013

WORST GAME EVER

I can't belive it! For the first few days i went on i loved it but then it started.
The third time i went on i saw it all. There it was:
fluck you
will u dat me
give me a kis
i hat you
it was all there in black and white. This game is worse than sims 3. NEVER LET YOUR CHILD PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All it is is about sex and love and bad things that i cant go into
also i made the mistake of joining and now i cant deleat my account! DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN GET SUKED INTO THE TRAP!!!!! DONT

Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2021

The community is very rude

i played this game when I was 8 years old, and there were a lot of teenagers and adults playing. they were rude , of course. I quit for a while and I came back, and the community hasnt changed the slightest. This community is the nastiest, rudest group of people I have ever met, and I was playing one of those games where you would win “beex”. I played, and I made the slightest mistake that literally any one could have made. They started to ignore me, attack me, and insult me, and i was never more upset of this game. I got kicked by the owner, who kicked me 2 times, just for one simple mistake, which I apologized for several times. Kind of ironic that the child is more mature in this situation. Not just that. not just this example that made me hate this game so much. The people that play this game swear almost all the time, theres profanity, and not to mention this game was MEANT for kids to play, and I was very shocked to find out these types of people played such an innocent game. Im also concerned that the woozworld mods havent properly censored any of this. If you are familiar with “pedophiles”, theres a lot of them in this game. But Thanks to the community, I will never play online games again because of this experience, I hate the community. I cried for so long and i dont know if I’ll ever forgive them, and I was considering buying VIP just yesterday. I just ended up crying in the end

Teen, 16 years old Written byJEN anonymous June 7, 2021

THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS

if your 12,13,14 year old kid is playing this take them off.this is a inappropriate site for kids they have this thing called "smash or boot" and it something to show rather you want to have "sex" with them or not and the some of the people on this site ask for personal information like social media age and a picture of you etc. they also make trades for real money for the real rare itmes but that dosnet mean they will give you the rare items they can steal your money in a flash and they also are rude when you first start woozworld they also find a way to curse on there like F42k.they have relationships so do not let your kids plays this game.

Teen, 17 years old Written byget you May 22, 2021

Dont play this.

This game is not for kids. Everyone who plays woozworld are some 19 - 30 year old's? And the Mods are disrespectful. Me and my friend were spamming each other as a joke, I was spamming the letter "h" and she was spamming "g", after a while woozworld suspends me for 12 hours because I was asking for information? I was literally spamming "H". Like how old are these mods anyways? maybe they should find a real job instead of being on woozworld 24/7.

Teen, 15 years old Written byBcats118023 April 6, 2021
Teen, 14 years old Written byMidarii November 29, 2020

Mixed feelings

Woozworld has painted a picture that the app is kid friendly but it's really not all that. Before I go any further I want to mention everyones experience can be different am sharing mine to warn any kids/parents before they let there kids download the app. As we all know this is a public game meaning anyone could download and play including pedophiles and or hackers I have come across a few weird people on the app asking for personal information in exchange for in game currency PLEASE do not associate with these people you don't know what there capable of doing with your information. On woozworld there are units you can visit ranging from all types of categories some people host "kissing games" and "singles and non" these units can be extremely inappropriate for young users on the game there's no such thing as a kissing animation it's all role play. Still there are some sick users that can pressure you into doing things you don't feel comfortable with. When making online friends PLEASE block them if they try to pressure you into giving them sensitive information. Personally I have met amazing people on the app and have had many good experiences when avoiding the following. Again your in game experience depends on how careful you are and who you choose to surround yourself with.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTeen_Virtual_Ga... October 15, 2020

Dont Play It If Your Immature

Woozworld is not a bad site, of course there are SOME PEOPLE who will try and break through the cuss filter or say sexual stuff, but other than that, its a very fun place to hang out. It is a GREAT place to make friends. Yah, theres the choice to date, but kids do it on EVERYTHING.
Warning: If your immature this isnt for you. If you get butthurt or if your sensitive, then its not for you.

The moderators are some-what alright about keeping away hacking, but not the best. I lost multiple accounts to hacking, even though I never gave my info. The moderator are SPOT ON about banning bullies. Just report them!

You can decorate rooms, decorate your avatar, sell clothing, trade clothing, buy clothing, collect clothing, make friends, play games, hang out, model, take pictures, post on you wall, and SO MUCH MORE!!There are some really fun and nice people on Woozworld, so it definatly worth a try.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO TRY IT OUT!

Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2020

Not a good game

In today, in this game people have no manners and all they do is just disgusting and mean. The people in this game always judge you if you're new or dress bad. Most people in here are teens and adults. Some people even sexualize PIXELS! I've got hacked before in this game and if you're mature enough as a kid, you can play it I'm not forcing you to not but, yeah also it's full of bullying and people bypassing the swearing filter. Before I had some really cool friends and we play a lot but now, nope. If you're a parent reading this review, I don't really recommend it to your kids. The people in this game are really harsh and some people even like hacking kids. I do not enjoy this at all.

Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2020

i loved it

well it is full of daters but u can avoid them I LOVE IT IT IS SO FUN
Teen, 13 years old Written byOliOliOlipop July 3, 2020

WoozWorld; a chatroom with dress up characters

As the title of my review states, WoozWorld is basically used as a chatroom with dress up characters. It's most commonly used by teenagers, which is why I rated it 14 and up. I've been playing since I was quite young, under the age of ten (I am now much older), and I've been playing off and on since. Yes, that does sound insane, but it's never more than an hour per time- and here's why.

1) The community. I've found that the community on WoozWorld is very harsh. A lot of them use the game as an outlet for their real life traumas and will vent to anyone who will listen. There's a lot of real life topics in chat. Those of which may include alcohol/substance abuse, violence and in some cases many sexual conversations. They may also talk about abuse (physical, mental and sexual) that they're going through in their real life. Many of the members claim to have an assortment of mental illnesses, and though I think it's immature to doubt them, if you aren't ready to hear about them- I would say avoid the game all together right here. A lot of the people who use WoozWorld at least say that they're above the age of 16, which if that's a worry for you- your children being able to conversation with older people (assuming they're younger), I would stray away from WoozWorld.

2) The Consumerism. A lot of the game is based around dressing up your character to stick to trends. This you will need to buy clothing with the in-game currency. This over the years has become harder and harder to achieve. You can earn "beex" in game by selling your own items in the in game market place, having your own shop, or doing quests. Though the quests are sometimes extremely hard to get through due to the lack updating them. "Wooz" you can get by watching ads, and sadly, that's about it. You can also buy both of these for real life money! Which can range anywhere (from what I've seen!) to $1.99 - $50.00 USD. Which when buying it monthly to keep up with the trends, this money can absolutely begin to add up, and this may be an issue. Another problem I've noticed is that people shun those who don't have "VIP" which is the member status, which can be bought monthly- or a onetime purchase for the selected amount of time. Yes, that can get pretty expensive, especially since you don't get a lot for the price- except a social status and it gets rid of the (COPPA friendly) ads during loading, and if you're playing PC then it gets rid of the ads on the sidebar as well. It gets pricey to stay up with trends, and it's easy to blow $20 USD worth of "Wooz" in less than 15 minutes if something "exciting "comes out in Shopz, though I would give this a plus to an educational outlet- managing money can be rough (as someone who is almost an adult, it is something I personally struggle with) and I will say that I have seen changes from games like WoozWorld on my spending habits (though that doesn't change the fact that they really force you to buy the currency with real life money..)

3) Crude topics. This could go along with community- because they tie in together, but I decided to give this one its own category. A lot of the time on the popular page- there will be places like "Singles and Nons Party" "Pole Club" or even "Smash or Boot", all of which are definitely sexually suggestive and you can choose to avoid them- but they're constantly being advertised. The places themselves contain the crudest people- who will say the meanest things. Bullying people under them, and if you don't look like you've spend tons on the game- they will "subtly" harass you. Though, I have met kind people in places like this who just use the traction of places to find friends.

4) Lack of moderation. I don't think once, in my 6-7 years of playing WoozWorld have I ever seen a game dev in person. Never once has a report I sent in done anything, and even though there's a filter, they still choose not to filter the words that have been around since the BETA days of WoozWorld that people have used to swear. It's insane. The option to report, the claim that they take all of them seriously gives people false hope- especially since I've seen so many reviews, written and sounding like they were from small children of other Woozens asking for sexual favors. It's absolutely disgusting since this game is Child Safety Verified.

So, in a long rant summed up, do I think that WoozWorld should be considered "kid friendly"? Absolutely not, but if you believe personally that your child is mature enough to handle topics that may scar them- or make them rethink some morals you have taught them- I'd say go for it. The graphics are nice, the art style is wonderful and though I may shame the community for not being accepting there is always wonderful gems upon the less wonderful. If you just need a time waster, I'd say WoozWorld would be an absolutely splendid go-to (if you're above the age of 13, with parent's consent)

Teen, 13 years old Written bySylvanElf23 June 12, 2020

Sex, Drugs, Cussing and More. Yikes.

First off, player online date, have sex, cuss, drink, do drugs, etc. People constanly harass other players. People give out their addresses, phone numberss, etc. You can even have online weddings. This is sick. I used to play this before realising how corrupt most of its players become. Thank God I left this when I noticed. Parents, never EVER let your kids anywhere near this game.
It is unsafe to do that. Do you want your kids screwing around with gross men? No.