All teen and kid member reviews for Woozworld

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2011

HORRIBLE PARENTS

i HATE THE WEBSITE. YOUR A BAD PARENT IF U LET UR KID ON THIS! I WENT ON IT 2 TIMES AND STOPPED GOING ON COMPLETLY. TO MUCH CUSSING AND VIOLENCE. SAFTY IS A PROBLEM AND LOVE IS DEFFENTLY! TRUST ME PARENTS DONT GO ON THIS SITE I GIVE IT 0 STARS!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypjn0705 September 17, 2011

WOOZWORLD IS FUN AND SAFE! IT IS NOT BORING!

This game is awsome! Ur kids can learn here how to organize an event like GAMES, SALE and MORE. It is a good website. Some says its boring! But its COOL! This is good for ur kids! It is soooo fun!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2013

WORST GAME EVER

I can't belive it! For the first few days i went on i loved it but then it started. The third time i went on i saw it all. There it was: fluck you will u dat me give me a kis i hat you it was all there in black and white. This game is worse than sims 3. NEVER LET YOUR CHILD PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All it is is about sex and love and bad things that i cant go into also i made the mistake of joining and now i cant deleat my account! DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN GET SUKED INTO THE TRAP!!!!! DONT
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

woozworld for children 11 and older

this game is fun but also can be very dangerous as a user of woozworld i have seen things i do not like. If your child plays this game i would do routine checks on their woozworld activity and suprize checks also i would think children 11 and older can play this game
Kid, 8 years old August 13, 2011

awesome game

i liked the game it is awesome but there are sometimes games involving older people, and some people are able to say bad words, but if they are being mean you can just block and report them. also people are saying things like "you want to date?" and stuff like that, but you can just ignore them.
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2013

The inside scoop about woozworld through the eyes of a everyday user

I personally like woozworld. However, language, sex, violence, drugs, and drinking are accumulated somehow. Language like B***h. f**k u, dom as, etc. are used exacly how I spelled it. Sex is used by some users in the way " wanna have mex?" which I find inappropriate for a website. Violence is incorporated by gangs, avatars "cursing" out other avatars, bulling : verbal, possibly mental. Drugs is something some avatars do on woozworld. I have seen it happen before. They will find ways to spell out types of drugs. Drinking is highly seen throughout parties such as single parties, speed dating, basically wherever the owner of the unitz buys and puts them. If your careful you wont get in to these type of activities. I ignore them and do the right thing including keeping my personal information to myself and no one else. Stay away from these type of people and you will enjoy woozworld.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

I've had an account for about 3 years, and the changes are disappointing.

On Woozworld, people say tree for three, or ninja for nine, things like that. And no matter how many times the mods ban those words, the woozens will find a way to say those numbers. Now, I don't want to be comparing websites, but if you could go on Chit Chat City and see what it's like, you'd know what I mean. You don't have to have hell or damn or any word like that on it, but what i'm saying is that we should be allowed to say gibberish or numbers, things like that. Another thing I would like to say is about this preztige. It honestly isn't fair. Everyone on Woozworld that has been on for 2 or 3 years, obviously liked the old Woozworld better, which is why they quit, yet I didn't mention, i'm quitting also. I am really friendly, and I love giving out things to new players. Now, because of this preztige, I cannot. These new players barely even except my offers now because Woozworld is such a cruel place. I offered a new player a new brand new, colorable outfit. This new player yelled at me, because she thought I was teasing her. Eventually we talked it out, I gave her an outfit, and her friend a wooz & beex donation. Now, I cannot even donate anymore because when I am a higher level, they refuse to accept my trades. Maybe because they are just always busy, or because they don't want to be teased, which is what I always see higher levels do to lower levels. I think some of the moderators are unfair. About a year or so ago, I was suspended because I said "Wear pink for breast cancer!" I understand that I got suspended for saying breast, but do the moderators even bother reading the whole sentence? Or do they just see a word that is inappropriate and suspend that person. I honestly think that woozworld is a website that NOBODY should be on, because of the unfairness. They also let you do little amounts of things because of having no membership. People also do.. inappropriate things.. and they always find a way to cuss, like beach for you-know-the-word. Woozworld was a lot better when it was a handful of players.
Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2012

No NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! NOT FOR KIDS!

I was on it and a boy said to me hey i dont know you but i wanna know your body! gross! another boy said your not going anywhere without me and i was scared then he said sex me! ewwwwwwww then another boy said baby let me touch you and kids on there say lets have smex and they buy swimsuits to replace bras and undies! They can have relationships like girlfriend and boy friend and one person said tell me you password or die!
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

No One Under 15 or else

I hate Woozworld my parents did not like it at all and I got in a lot of trouble.
Teen, 13 years old Written byoeir January 24, 2015

Its a fun game

This game is a very fun game depending on your age and experience . I get on it most of the time and have a fun time when I'm not hanging with certain people on there . Its nothing to complain about , Most virtual games charge you for things , and this is not the only one . People just complain allot but its who you affiliate with on the game rather than the game itself.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2013

Woozworld: My Review! Add me: xCherryluvx

Woozworld is an amazing virtual world for tween's! To join you need to be 8 or over and you can choose your own username later.Your virtual currency is beex and wooz (wooz gold- beex silver) and you earn them everyday during quests. It used to let you create a character at first but now you get things for your wardrobe, a unitz and free furniture! On day 1 you get the free stuff and on day 7 you get a Day of Vip! You can chat, hangout and more! Brief Notes: Love/sex: ♥ ♥ ♥ (and a half) - They are adoption/marriage rooms and their ad's show about finding your true love on woozworld for valentine's day. People ask for Bf's or Gf's and stuff like that, and a relationship station is in certain places so you can pay some wooz to be married and be gf or bf or fiances. So it shows dating, but it not much to worry about! Theres lots of other things too but they dont make too much of a diifrence there!
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2011

For Tweens

I love this website it gives you a good opportunity in life
Teen, 15 years old Written byFashionstarjade May 28, 2014

Woozworld is a Great Game But...

Woozworld is a Fun Game and I have been playing it for 3 years, Almost 4. The ages are supposed to be 8 - 14 years old. But older kids and adults come on this game and use inappropriate Language (But Bad language is blocked out, if someone trys to Swear it would look like this: *****) But people try to find a way around it. The main problems of the game are: Bad Language and Cyber Bullying, And also Hacking. But you can easily avoid getting Hacked by telling your kids Not To Give Personal Information Out. Also Cyber Bulling is mainly over. Because there is Mods, Wooz Guidez, and Animators to help Woozens (Your Avatar) But I would mainly worry about Bad Language (Even though they are working on that) But a lot of parents ask there older kids (like 16, 17, and 18 year olds or older) to watch their younger kids. So they don't get in trouble. But that's all, Message me on Woozworld if you have any questions, I'm Fashionstarjade.
Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2013

Woozworld

I think Woozworld is NOT good at all for it's age range. It's meant for like, 7-15 year olds, and you shouldn't even let a 9 or 10 year old on! Being 10 myself, I am very mature, but shocked by some behavior. For example, boys want to do it with you, there is swearing and drugs and smoking and drinking. Girls make their virtual characters be pregnant. It is not good at all for anyone under 11/12 years. DO NOT LET YOUR 8/10 YEAR OLD ON!!!! BAD! However, in some ways it is ok. The clothes are all right, however 'Wooz' is the premium currency. Overall, 5/10
Kid, 9 years old April 20, 2011
I love the website but yes there are things like spin the bottle and fight night but you also have fashion show pillow fights and party and yes there are people that have coded swears but me i would just if they said something bad just report them and block them and then its done
Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2014

Yes its fine !

Ok this game is Ok . Sure there are some people who do bad things but THERES A REPORT BUTTON AND BLOCK and if u are trusted to not do bad stuff on the internet and stay away from strangers ur ok . Sure there is A couple bad apples but does not make the whole tree rotten . Give it a chance
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

SUPRISE!! SUPRISE!!

i thought it was a great website but then there was a speed dating room and a marrage room and you have to buy real money to get wooz so you can have a "in a realtionship status on your profile and on you tube i saw a bunch of people threatining to break up with people if they didnt give eachother thier pass words cause you cant give away numbers on wooz world and i saw a lot of dudes calling different girls babe and hey girl/boy your cute are you single so i guess its not the best website
Kid, 10 years old October 24, 2015

Great game, but some things can be eh.

Positive messages: I can't think of them right now, but I know there are one or two. :P Violence: Some things can be shown with blood (but only by color desire). There's a movez involving a gun, but it just sends out a small blue zap and doesn't affect anything. Sex: Some users try to get around the safe chat for words related to sex. Somebody will make an occasional strip club unitz, but more than half of the people who go to the strip clubs report these types of unitz. Language: As per above for the "words related to sex" thing, but for language. You're allowed to type "hell", "damn" and "crap" if your chat filter level is trusted. According to the full review, you can say "fluck you", but that has been patched a long time ago. Consumerism: It's so tempting to get VIP, the new rare outfits, etc. Real money. Bummer in the summer (though WW would shut down without enough money to run)! There aren't too many brands in game, but the brands that are mentioned are positive. DDaS: Some objects have alcohol. Privacy/safety: There's a nice safe chat and chat filter. The filter is pretty useless though because you're always trusted when you reach that point, but safe chat is needed ofc. Every 3 months, 3 well-behaved users who never got seriously suspended become woozguides. The woozguides who have been around for the longest time retire (imagine WoozGuideWorld :D). Woozguides help other users and look out for bad content, but they're not the same as moderators. Random fun fact about WW: if you do the konami code while on world, every woozen in the unitz will be covered with fire for a split second (it isn't scary and detailed, so don't worry about violence for this). If you're that fast, you can take a screenshot. You have to type the BA part into the chat bar, but pressing enter is optional. This interesting thing is also known as the fireball.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2015

Bad!

This game only cares about money. Literally, it's only fun if you have VIP. And people on Woozworld only care about your level. And there's kissing game, speed dating, strip clubs! Lots of bullying one of my friend quit and cut herself because of people on woozoworld! This game is not good for kids at all. If you want don't want your kids to get depression for bullies online than don't let them play this game. Also, for all we know people on woozworld could be 40 years old. People learn how to get pass the censoring to say swear words. I hope you adults take my advice. Also, sorry if you can't understand what I said. I'm not good at grammar. Anyway, don't let kids play this GAME!
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2014

The Truth About Woozworld

When I was about 7 I saw an Advertisement for the site, and it looked pretty fun so I joined with my Parent's email. she looked it over seeing I could dress up and make new friends, (I was pretty lonely at the time) & approved me. I was addicted! I hustled my way around and spent about $50 in real money to buy stuff. But then I figured out it was more for dating. Your Tweens will ask random people to date, lure them into virtual sex, etc. (I eventually quit due to drama and all the boring changes they made!) If your child is mature and you are very close, sure why not. But make sure they know that some people on their are very dangerous and rude. I met my Best friends on there, and we video chat every day but it's not always such a happy outcome. I wouldn't recommend it unless your child understands and is kind of a goody-goody. They check their reports often, so report any bad behavior and they will get banned within 1-2 days.