Kid reviews for Lilly Singh

Talented, funny character actor sometimes too racy for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEternalFlameBaby October 19, 2019

Just why?

First of all, Lilly's old videos are fine, some may even be slightly funny. But would really want your kid watching a video of how her friends get her laid?
Teen, 14 years old Written byfae-woods February 7, 2020

Instagram Comedy at it's best... and that's still bad

Lilly Singh's comedy falls under three pillars

1- Twerking/Sex Jokes
2- Race Jokes
3- Pop-Culture References (that somehow always falls flat)

Kids under 13 watch her because "Haha funny faces", and I still don't understand why anyone older finds *anything* she does entertaining at all! 0/10, would not recommend.

Teen, 15 years old Written byQuery November 22, 2018

So Funny and Sweet!

Lilly is one of my biggest role models. She inspires you to love yourself and achieve your dreams. She's also knows as superwoman because she believes everyone is their own superhero! :D She can talk about sex at times, but not in an inappropriate way, but rather most of the time in an educational way. She may swear, too.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydjdogs March 9, 2020

Very Funny

Lilly is very funny especially in her skits. She understands issues that kids face nowadays and understands people. She truly cares about her fans. The only thing to worry about is that it might be inappropriate for younger viewers. AKA under 9. I think a 12 year-old or even mature 11 or 10 year old can watch her. It truly depends on your child's mature level not necessarily their age.

Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2021

Funny

She is a great youtuber . I am Indian so it relates to me a lot . Some of her videos are inappropriate but overall most of it is amazing

Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2021

Super Funny! But, the language.

Lilly's videos are hilarious! But in some of her latest videos, she uses curse word like damn , f*ck, and sh*t. Still, I watch her every day because she makes really funny videos.

P.S : She is NOT RACIST.

Teen, 16 years old Written byallthingcoool March 16, 2021

Love her but watch out for this

Lily brings off strong views to the world. And life expprinces and turn them into a comedy. I think she is great but kids and parents should know she talks about her past relationships very openingly. And have a little adult humor in every video.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMinouTale August 11, 2020

Hilarious but Still.....

I won't tell younger kids to watch, as Lilly's skits contain lots of "bloody"s and "hell"s very often. Also contains some innapropriate jokes. Other than that, It's quite funny and her skits are hilarious.

Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2020

10+

i'm eleven and i've been watching this with my sister for a long time and think its fine for 10+ , sometimes she also talks about important mesages through comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDancePurfect13 October 29, 2019

Great!

I think her channel is great, very entertaining ,funny , relatable. There is some content that is definitely iffy but not much. There is one video about clubbing. She often uses swear words, or she might say "what the F" instead of what the f**k. She also does reference some inappropriate things, " s*x , stripping etc. But for anybody who knows what not and what to do (12 and up)she is very funny and great to watch !

Teen, 14 years old Written bywildcat19 August 30, 2019

awesome

omg so great lilly's vids are posh and so funny

Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2019

Good for teens and very mature tweens

I love Lilly’s content! It’s funny, and speaks out against racism and homophobia! Her content does get mature at times, so not for the little children. She is powerful and strong, but it does have a few curse words in it. Overall, if you think your child is understanding of the content, feel free to let them watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySense13 July 5, 2019

Teen, 13 years old Written byAshSnow April 15, 2019

Great role model!

Lilly Singh has every thing you could want, girl empowerment, fighting for equal rights, and funny sketches!

Teen, 14 years old Written byKillianSnow March 30, 2019

Superwoman

Lilly spreads positive messages in most of her videos. She does occasionally talk about sex, drinking, and other more mature topics. She does so in a relatable and joking manner, nothing too serious or genuinely encouraging bad ideas.

Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2019

Great...for older kids

Lilly is a great role model! She works hard to battle depression and put out amazing videos. However, drinking and sex are mentioned in many of the videos on her channel. So while I think that everyone should stop by her channel sometime, it’s probably better to wait until they turn 13.

Kid, 12 years old September 30, 2018

Hilarious and relatable

I love Lilly’s videos. They are really funny and relatable. They are probably best for secondary school students and up.

Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2018

I love Lilly

Her parents are so funny and her videos are very relatable!!