Parent reviews for Markiplier

YouTuber can be funny and weird or shocking and crude.

Adult Written bySam M. November 24, 2017
Parent of a 18+-year-old Written byNightbeat1001 August 26, 2018

Funny in small doses

He has a great sense of humor for the most part but does swear quite a bit. I am 20 years old and my brother 18 and we both can only stand so much cursing and/or dirty jokes/language.

Adult Written byThe current guy April 1, 2018

Funny and nice

This you tuber can be crude at times but is extremely funny. When you watch his videos you can tell he is a nice guy.

Adult Written bysml fan September 19, 2018

Veary funny

Very funny and does not curse that much.
Adult Written byGeorgia P. April 14, 2018

An Angel

Literally one of the sweetest human beings on the planet. Does a lot of charity live streams. He does play a lot of horror games and his channel is not meant for young children. He’s a compassionate man with a heart of gold. A must watch channel if you like video games. *Known as the King of Five Nights At Freddy’s*

Adult Written bybluntreviewer February 13, 2018

Mark-ing my opinion

What is great: He was a person who had a bad past, but is using his power for good and charity instead of himself.
What is not so good: You need to be a certain age to get the humor (between mid-teens to adult) with some exceptions.
Would I want to meet in Real Life?: Yes
Would I bring a 10-year-old to see him?: No
Would I bring a 65-year-old to see him?: No (in most cases)
Recommendation: Subscribe if you have crude humor or love to see someone play horror games, do not subscribe under 12.
Adult Written byETHANGaming December 16, 2017

Can be crude he's funny lot of swearing but HIS A GREAT YOUTUBER

I love this YouTuber markiplier he's not very crude he's not racist (like pewdiepie) he's a really good YouTuber and I think when your 14 you are alright to watch him the swearing I mean you 14 the crude humour you would understand...

Adult Written byGolden_Deadly_Sniper September 18, 2020

Not funny anymore

Markiplier was funny in his old videos, but after he started censoring his cuss words he became not funny anymore, because of family friendly made him not funny anymore you can still have kids watch his videos but cuss a little less but come on dont censor your cuss words, the reason why he started censoring his cuss words because of Karen Mothers, Mothers who are so strict that they had to take their kids devices and had to rate Markiplier as a 1 or 2 star because he says fudge crapcycles -Fnaf4, but those Karen Mothers need to Fuck off with Markiplier, Markiplier was a funny man until you Karen fuckers started rating him as a 1 or 2 stars, I rest my case and Markiplier if your reading this, please be your old self. -Golden Deadly Sniper

Adult Written byDanteKanakry August 21, 2020

Pretty Appropriate

A lot of people are exaggerating. He’s really not that bad, sometimes he even gives Great messages. If your used to swearing (Which you should be by 11) Then go ahead and watch Markiplier!

Adult Written byoswaldos August 4, 2020

Expresses himself as a vulgar teenager

If you want your teenager to talk trash, you should definitely let them see this.

Adult Written bytiktokblicbloc May 21, 2020
IS THAT THE BITE OF 87?

Adult Written byKittychaos April 12, 2020

Markiplier is insperational

Markiplier has gone a long way. And his fans has been there through and through i have seen so many bad review and good reviews. But it is simple that if you think his content isnt kid worthy simply dont let them watch it. He cant be the same person everyone wants him to be in his old videos to his new ones. He has evolved. And changed. And it isnt a bad thing. Either i enjoy all his videos. There are so many videos of his that are kid worthy and so many that arent. Rateing him bad isnt going to make him change to make you feel better. He has done so much chairty and dontations. That prove he is a good person he has made videos that inspire people to just be them selfs and not care what other people say. Instead of always looking for the bad in someone try looking for the good too. Mark is being himself and he isnt going to change because your demanding him too.

Adult Written byCinci April 10, 2020

Not for everyone

Markipliers videos are profane and feature suggestive humor. He also plays many M-rated video games, that being said his videos are positive and light hearted. The more adult humor is simply used to entertain. He does many charity events and seems to have a very good community.

Adult Written byCasperCodyBrody April 6, 2020

Changed my life!

I have been watching Markiplier for upwards of five years now. My mom didn’t want me watching his videos because he swore and told crude jokes, but I didn’t listen and snuck in my daily viewing. Now, I am an adult and still am a huge fan and avid supporter of Markiplier’s! Looking back on my teenage life, he has been one of the biggest positive influences on me this whole time. Although his language may be a bit crass, he promotes charity, humility, healthy friendship, creativity, finding the joy and hilarity in life, and he helped me realize my own self worth and made me feel like I had a real friend when I had no one else. Some others may say that he’s egotistical and rude, but I think those people don’t know jokes or sarcasm when they hear it; whenever he acts like that it’s very obvious that he’s making fun of himself and all his friends and fans find it hilarious.
Markiplier has been and still is a major role model of mine and I will continue to love, support, and recommend him to any who are interested!

Adult Written byKoolKadabra13 November 27, 2019

Funniest YouTuber I ever watched

Markiplier is one of my Favorite Youtubers that does gameplay! He does occasionally curse, but If you can handle cursing, then I recommend this guy.
Adult Written byCynder960 October 29, 2018

Adult Written byToxickitty33 October 22, 2018

Great role model for teenagers

I've been watching Markiplier for 3 years now and I think he is one of the best gamers on YouTube. He plays a wide variety of games some violent, some funny and also does reaction videos with his friends. While I think he is sensible I believe he sometimes plays games that could be quite scary for younger audiences. He does curse but not to a great extent and he is a good role model in terms of his kindness and the way he treats others. The reason I put 14+ is the majority of games he plays might be too complex for younger audiences to understand and they're not really games a under 13 year old would enjoy. Markiplier loves his fans dearly and he does try to make all his videos in way that all ages can enjoy them.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byandreiairiscord... February 4, 2018