All teen and kid member reviews for Angry Birds

Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck June 21, 2010

One of the best apps avalable in the app store

:D
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

Addictive & Fun

Angry Birds is SOOOO addictive you won't believe it. There's a gazillion levels and they are SO easy to play, my six year old brother plays it! Although, for kids who don't like seeing road-kill or anything, they might think it sad or too violent when they see pigs and birds poofing away. (Dying) It's definitely not too violent for kids 5-6+ though. It's very fun and you'll probably play it for hours. Great sound affects.
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

I liked it but it was very addicting

I like how it isnt very violent but is still fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff October 13, 2010
I love this game!!!! Best ever! Challenging and fun!! 135 levels! and its only $1
Kid, 7 years old May 1, 2011
LOVE IT. I am a angry birds fan. Like pest off birds. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2011

THE ADDICTING ANGRY BIRDS!!!

This game is so addicting. You know the violence and education, but, let your 5 year old play this. Its so epic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDAz mongoose July 1, 2015

Wow... the age rating...

Really? 7 and up?! Theres no blood or any thing in angry bird, is there? The pigs just pop and disappear... I would also like to mention... Does any one else feel this website overreacts over everything?
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2011

Great, funny game :)

This game is definitely popular for a reason. It's very easy to play and it's very fun. It can stump you at times, but its still a great app for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolbrees09 March 23, 2011
wicked addicting app, nothing wrong with it at all
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2015

A great Game for a long Ride

All of the Angry Birds games are good. They are a great game to kill time. It's also fun to watch other people try!
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 August 13, 2011

Cute + Fun + Loveable = Angry Birds :)

I'm not so good at Angry Birds but, my dad and brothers love this game. Its cute, fun, and loveable. (Even though I'm really no good at it :D)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 24, 2010

addicting

its very addicting. i would have rated it 4+, but it IS kind of hard to play. Good because kids learn about speed and trajectory.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2011

angry birds? why did it make me so HAPPY?

Easy to play, hard to master. That's the description of Angry Birds, predictably the best app on the market since it hatched. It's one of the most fun strategies I've ever laid thumbs for, and I may have broken a sweat trying to decipher further levels, but the game is mighty fun while having a catchy and cool theme song, as well as a little "cheat" to help in any struggling times: the 99-cent Mighty Eagle. I suggest this game to all ages who own an iPhone and have some spare change.
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2015

Addictive!

Angry Birds is a great iPhone game for all ages. The only issue with the entire game is that it's super addictive. But anyone can break addictive habits. Great game for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic March 16, 2012

Popular and addictive strategy game

MOVIE INFO: A fun and popular strategy game. Some levels might be too challenging for young kids. VIOLENCE: Very low. LANGUAGE: None. SEX: None.
Teen, 16 years old Written byVictorioun August 27, 2011

BEST APP EVER!!!!!!

I never knew angry birds just got so popular today. Awesome! One pig has like big ugly gross teeth, or mabye it wasjust a big ugly beard or mustachue. I don't remember. It's very easy. I know lots of things about angry birds. The Red and tiny blue birds are the worst. They can never get you through a level. Unless you try really hard. I play it all the time on the iphone and our family's ipad. It's a great game. Love it!
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2013

Good, but it got too overrated.

It's a good game with many spin-offs that get addictive quickly, but they have changed the game too much. It got so popular, now they have cheap cartoons based on angry birds. They've changed the classic gameplay with searching for red feathers or something like that. It's become so popular that had to change it up. Angry Birds Seasons is good, too. Angry Birds Space is the best. Angry Birds Star Wars is meh, Angry Birds Rio is bad.
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2012

Not good for little kids and Is Boring

Ok, seriously. The point of the game is to KILL pigs with birds!!!! Also, there is a bomb bird that blows up. And, if you don't kill the pig, the bird dies. When I got angry birds on my phone, I got really bored right away so I deleted it. Don't get this app! It's a waste of time.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2011

Fun and challenging for just about everyone

This game is challenging, but fun. It all matters about the trajectory. There is no violence. The pigs just disappear from the screen in a small cloud of smoke. As do the birds. The game really challenges you and makes it fun and slightly educational.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2013