Parent reviews for Assassin's Creed Identity

Gory RPG entry into the series marred by awful controls.

Parent of a 6, 12, and 16 year old Written byPenny L. December 5, 2017

I am a history teacher at a highschool and parent to a 6,12 and 16 yr old

Common sense media is saying that it is very violent and inappropriate for younger childen when it is not very violent and it is very educational when learning about how our society used to be all of my children play this game and every day they come up to me and tell me all these things they have found out. Common sense says that has sex it does not i have played through the whole thing well not the whole i watched the rest on the internet but i had no sex barely any violence and you get to meet historical figures and learn about different cultures. I have tried it myself and i was suprised of how it was educational and exhilarating and you dont have to kill or be violent it is just an option you could choose to be a theif or a fighter of justice i would recommend this for a child of any age.

Ease of Play
Parent of a 12 year old Written byRonald M. March 1, 2017

I'd say that it's pretty good and child friendly.

This game seems very good. It may be about assassins but killing can be avoided. In 'Career' mode, you have missions: eg. Stop the thief. In this there are different ways to proceed. 1. You could kill him. 2. You could use a smoke bomb. In career you are going to have to take out people sooner or later though. In Explore mode there's a whole different story. You don't have missions, just side missions (eg. Find the box and break it) it's more just exploring. You can still kill people, but there is no use in doing it. If you child chooses to kill people in explore mode it means he has a problem not the game. Overall it depends on what you've seen, and if you trust your child won't go Rambo and just kill. Overall it's pretty good, the controls are buggy but I would recommend for 11-12+. Also it does have a bit of blood, but that is only seen 1/2 of the times.