Kid reviews for Autodesk Sketchbook

Autodesk Sketchbook Poster Image

Beautiful drawing tool

I recently downloaded it on my mac, and so far it has been amazing for all my art, it is also very easy to use with a trackpad witch has been a great help for me, I highly reccomend it to everyone to wants to go further with their digital art without having to tackle an over-complicated program.

The only thing I use to draw my art

This is by far the BEST drawing program I've seen for iOS and computers. It's so easy to set up and use! I, an aspiring artist, use this program on a regular basis to draw my art. I have not had any troubles yet installing it on computer devices, and works beautifully with my drawing tablet. Easy to change brushes to your artistic needs, and easy to learn how to use. For the sake of those who can't draw straight lines, thee program provides a line correction tool which saves you time when drawing lineart, which is extremely helpful. I have found this a wonderful tool for cartoony art, and more professional drawings, with it's many brushes and tools. You can animate with their Flipbook option when creating new canvas, but I don't know much about it's functionality, since I don't animate much. Again, this program is incredible, and easy to install on both iOS and desktop. I use this on a laptop when I travel (just connect the tablet and I'm all set!), and it works well with a phone/tablet with a stylus, and works great with iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.

great drawing program!

I've been using Autodesk Sketchbook for 2+ years now and it is one of the best programs for drawing. It is easy to learn and the interface is very user friendly. Missing some features, but overall amazing!

Awesome!

I love it! I'm serious about art, and it's the perfect tool to let loose creativity. Sketchbook can be used by younger kids, as it is easy to use, but some older kids, teens, and adults can utilize it to its full potential. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. 10/10!

Beautiful App

It really is a beautiful app. So wonderful: many, many brushes to use, and making art is fun. User-friendly, and overall easy to use. It produces really nice drawings, and you can save your drawings too. All in all a great app for all the artists and aspiring artists out there.

Nerdy but not artisticly talented person like myself, creativity, and retina display playing it like no other, its Phebe.

Okay so I am a TOTAL nerd when it comes to apps and specs. But, I am definitely not an artist. And that right there makes this app so amazingly perfect, that you don't have to be an artist to create something. Also with stunning display on retina iPad (this coming from a die-hard androider). This is a perfect fit for anyone who attracts to a bright screen. Peace, Phebe.