Kid reviews for BitLife - Life Simulator

Make text-based choices from cradle to grave; not for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysquid06 December 21, 2018

It’s good for your kid if they’re mature

I’ve played this with my friends, and it doesn’t really need the 17+review on the app store. Any mature responsible child could get this game. It reminds me of the Sims franchise, so if your child had any of those games, they should feel free to get this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAv831 January 4, 2019

A fan

I, as a 16 year old, want to warn younger kids’ parents who are looking to get this app, as it has mature themes and some violence. Although I support the app and would recommend it to my friends, parents should be cautious.

Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2019

Pretty Good

To be honest, the game doesn't need the 17+ rating. It has some adult themes but it's only text based and doesn't show explicit imagery. Mature children who are 11 or over should find the game fun and appropriate.

Teen, 13 years old Written byilikebigbooks February 14, 2019

Honestly we can handle it

Honestly parents, thirteen year olds know about sex. we know about drugs. Yesterday I cought girls vaping in the girls bathroom. You should be concerned more about the decisions your kid makes in real life then in a video game.
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2019

Similar to Sims

It has similar themes to The Sims but not as graphic. This should be fine for 9+

Teen, 14 years old Written byAngele101 February 12, 2019

Good for Mature Teens/Tweens

As long as you’re child is mature enough to know what some of the “adult themes” are, and the behave well enough to know not to choose them, I think the app is harmless. The app features nothing graphic, anything bad is only in writing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byZeus3256 January 29, 2019

Fun C.Y.O.A Game, Has Mature Choices

BitLife is a mobile game that is currently only available on IOS. I find the game super fun! It's nice as you watch your character grow and develop under your control. There are some mature choices that can pop up, and some other adult actions. If your mature enough, this shouldn't be too much of a problem. The reason I am rating this 13+ and not 12+ or 11+, is because that's only if they are mature enough. There are inappropriate and disrespectful choices you can make, as I said before, and there is some mild language, like hoebag. But overall, very fun game to play!

Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2019

Not for younger kids

BitLife is a game where you start out as a baby and grow up and live your best life. The game may seem innocent but throughout gameplay your able to do things like: randomly murder someone, Have unprotected sex and also you get offered drugs throughout gameplay. Parents BEWARE

Teen, 13 years old Written byAce Security February 22, 2019

17 plus? NO WAY!

At first I was hesitant at downloading, as it had a 17+ rating (13yr old here). But the game is text based and almost harmless. Sure there's threesomes, drugs, alcohol and crime (and more), but the entire game is text based and you don't even need to participate. There are certain sounds, though, and words like bitch and penis, but other than that go ahead, as 12+ should already know lots about this.

Teen, 17 years old Written bysmbarnhart20 February 18, 2019

This app is great

Teen, 13 years old Written byStacyMissa February 3, 2019

4 stars

Now this game it has mature themes like violence and sex, but its only in text and doesn't show you it. So if someone play it under 13 they might be confused I play this game on the bus with one of my best friends. Its only on IOS so she takes my phone sometimes. She does play a app called Insta Life but she likes BitLife better.

Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2019

Stay away.

Please just avoid this game altogether. It glorifies murder, gambling, drugs, prostitutes, and other very mature themes. This game is a no go for me. Also the controls are clunky and outdated.