Kid reviews for Bump

App makes sharing personal info dangerously easy.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written byMusicDemon November 6, 2010

no privacy issues

idk how any one says privasy is a cosrne because all you have to do is 1.) don't put ur adress in if it that big of an deal and 2.) DON'T BUMP PHONES WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW. 3.) you will close the app if you are danceing and last but not least you need wi-fi for the appp to work
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkArcher April 23, 2011

Fine for anyone Smart enough to Visit the "App Store" and Download this without help

Fine for Teens that understand how dangerous it is to put your personal information in danger. I just use it with my friends when they come to my house. So we just trade pictures and music so . . . no big deal. :)
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2012

bad

ever since the update it dose not work and i think it is a bad idea because it can share thing that are persnal like passwords and things like that

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 January 1, 2012

Great!

I think this is an amazing idea and amazing app. I don't really get what the big deal is, it can be for kids who are responsible to know what's safe and what's not. And it's not like they're going to go Bump some total stranger or anything...I think it's great for mature tweens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmPoRaX July 16, 2018

What the fuck

Normally i would say some stupid shit like "2 years and up" but seriously what the fuck why does this exist

Ease of Play