Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Cash Show - Win Real Cash!

Fast-paced trivia game awards players real cash via PayPal.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byTitoune L. February 24, 2018
Adult Written byBobbie C. February 26, 2018

Great

Adult Written byWallace B. February 26, 2018
Adult Written byLisa D. March 2, 2018
Adult Written byAli R. April 17, 2018

بچه باید از همون نوجوانی بتونه بای پوزش برنامه ریزی کنه

در نوجوانی باید یاد گرفت که چگونه واسه. پول تو جیبش برنامه ریزی کنه.
Adult Written byAndy H. March 1, 2018

Wrong answers, canceled games

Twice now I gave the correct answer and was marked wrong and eliminated. Earlier tonight, I answered the first question correctly, and the game ended, for everyone. They apologized and said the cash prizes would be doubled the next show. It wasn't. Still some glitches in the program. Fun to play and learn, when it works right, but don't expect to get rich. I have been playing about 12-15 games now and have earned a whopping $1.23. Once I reach $10, they transfer it to my PayPal acct. Yesterday I did see a game that gave over $100 for each person who finished with all 12 correctly answered questions. 9 people won, usually it's less than $1.

Adult Written byZoneCode s. April 1, 2018

Gives less seconds to us between 3-5 seconds others players 12 seconds

this app is just pretty much a disappointed for me especially whenever i enter i get least 3-5 seconds to answers question that are incorrect and some how it happens every single time not enough time for certain players like for us but others players around that plays this game like between 10-12 seconds its not worth it and I Really Don't Recommend this app for Family members Or Kids since I give this app big 0

Adult Written byJanet R. March 19, 2018

Great show

Adult Written byPaul R. June 2, 2018

Support are ignorant

The game is generally for adults, as it's all about winning cash, though I would suppose others can play too. It starts off as fun and you start winning a share of a cash pot from question 6 onwards, however, question 6 doesn't usually offer the prize as too many people win at this point - so the prize is added to the pot for the next question. Once you win 10 of a currency, depending on where you're playing from, you can cash out. This generates an order which is then submitted for review. If they don't see any suspicious activity, the order escalates to actually being in review. After a period of 7 to 14 days your winnings are paid directly to your paypal account. After you're paid is when the problems start. The order usually stays visible and stuck on the stage that says it's being reviewed. The in app contact us will usually fix the problem, 1st time around, after you message them. After your 2nd win, the order gets stuck in review again. This time, no in app messages will fix it, i've tried 6 times so far, nor will messaging them on facebook, tried twice, or posting on their facebook page, also tried twice, and even the tweets are ignored, tweeted twice and messaged once. So, it seems that cashing out twice is your limit and then you get ignored by support after that.
Adult Written byMartina B. March 21, 2018
Adult Written byKaren T. March 11, 2018
Adult Written byBethhoward88 October 28, 2018

Lag is horrible

It is really slow loading and you don't have enough time to answer questions