Kid reviews for Contract Killer: Zombies

Bloody horror game strongly pushes in-app purchases.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2014

Gorey, exiting game

This is a really good game, but for mature users. Here's why:
Violence- 5/5 As you'd expect, this is violent. The idea of the game is shoot the zombies. When you do, there is a large amount of blood. When you perform a headshot, gore flies everywhere. When you level up, the main character hits a zombie head at the screen, splattering blood.
Sex- 3/5 The game is shown in third person view. The main character is a girl, who wears a tank top showing cleavage. She wears a pair of jeans that descend past her waist, showing her butt crack and bare waist.
Language- 1/5 Minimal use of h---
Drugs- 0/5
Consummation- 3/5 this game requires glu credits that are hard to get and cost real money
Overall, a great, entertaining, disturbing game for mature users.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySamhit July 26, 2013

Evelyn

This game is bloody and brutal and would have got a M rating. Also after a while you need to make in app purchases.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySlayerr32958 August 6, 2012

Good game in general...

my friend plays this game and i play it occasionally on his ipod.
basically, you gotta protect this person or people from zombies.
In game purchases are rampant, but easy to ignore.

Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Some stuff :I

Wicked but is a bit dirty and scary. They were tight clothes which doesn't exactly make you comfortable and is a bit rude. But its scary too.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc December 13, 2011

Graphic, but brief blood

As you can expect from the plot, it's very violent. When you shoot the zombies, there is a puff of realistic looking blood for a fraction of a second. The bodies do disapear after being killed. If you hit the zombies in the head, it flies off and disapears along with the body. I think the most violent part is how when you level up, a disgustingly hideous decapitaded head rolls across the screen, and a bullet shoots through it. It only lasts a few seconds however. Overall the app cover is more violent then the game though I still deleted it from my ipod until they make it an option to turn off the blood.