Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 5 kid reviews

Sort by:

Gorey, exiting game

This is a really good game, but for mature users. Here's why: Violence- 5/5 As you'd expect, this is violent. The idea of the game is shoot the zombies. When you do, there is a large amount of blood. When you perform a headshot, gore flies everywhere. When you level up, the main character hits a zombie head at the screen, splattering blood. Sex- 3/5 The game is shown in third person view. The main character is a girl, who wears a tank top showing cleavage. She wears a pair of jeans that descend past her waist, showing her butt crack and bare waist. Language- 1/5 Minimal use of h--- Drugs- 0/5 Consummation- 3/5 this game requires glu credits that are hard to get and cost real money Overall, a great, entertaining, disturbing game for mature users.

Evelyn

This game is bloody and brutal and would have got a M rating. Also after a while you need to make in app purchases.

Good game in general...

my friend plays this game and i play it occasionally on his ipod. basically, you gotta protect this person or people from zombies. In game purchases are rampant, but easy to ignore.

Some stuff :I

Wicked but is a bit dirty and scary. They were tight clothes which doesn't exactly make you comfortable and is a bit rude. But its scary too.

Graphic, but brief blood

As you can expect from the plot, it's very violent. When you shoot the zombies, there is a puff of realistic looking blood for a fraction of a second. The bodies do disapear after being killed. If you hit the zombies in the head, it flies off and disapears along with the body. I think the most violent part is how when you level up, a disgustingly hideous decapitaded head rolls across the screen, and a bullet shoots through it. It only lasts a few seconds however. Overall the app cover is more violent then the game though I still deleted it from my ipod until they make it an option to turn off the blood.