All parent member reviews for Dead Space for iPad

Parent Written byBurgaMonsta April 23, 2013

Dead Space

If your child like sci-fi and aliens, then this game is perfect for your child. although it is quite violent, it is still a good choice if your child like sci-fi and aliens.
Adult Written byBushMan6 May 2, 2012

Awesome game!

First off, this is a really good app for hard core gamers using iOS devices. Has plenty of gore and blood. Swearing is sometimes strong(see their review for which words are used.) However only 5 strong ones are heard through the game(I beat it on normal in 3 hours), but you can do a "New game+"(restating the campaign with all of you equipment) Then you will hear all of the words again. I said there is a positive role model, because the main character in the beginning really messes up, then does everything in their power to make it right. Evan if it means dying to fix it. This is one of a very few apps that fells like a console game while playing it.
Adult Written byjasonc506 January 30, 2011

This is an incredible console experience. The gameplay is very easy to pick up and play. Though the game is quite violent I think it has been toned down a bit from the console versions. Language is infrequent but sometimes fairly strong. Overall great game that last around 5 hours.