Kid reviews for Despicable Me: Minion Rush

Adorable minions run endlessly in derivative game.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystrudelkitty827 July 15, 2015

OK game, but filled with consumerism

I hate this game, not because of the very "Temple Run" approach, but because at every corner they're trying to sell you stuff. It's annoying. No one's going to spend money on a noneducational app! It would be very easy for a kid to accidentally buy something, since that is the whole premise of the game. Not recommended unless you want to play "Temple Run" with Minions.

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2013

Good

My cousin took his IPad and he showed me and my brother the app and it looked good and 3D

Teen, 15 years old Written byConchobar Marini October 25, 2014

An idea

The game is great. I was thinking if you could add Eduardo's party level.
Kid, 8 years old March 5, 2015

Get on the tube to the disco party before it's to late!

By: Harold. Minion Rush is a game of zippety zap and to get as far as you can. One cool part is that there is a tube the minion can rush on,and inside is a disco party were you can't die. You can also get a gadget were you can go to the moon to collect stars. You can also get a unicorn and collect bananas by riding a unicorn. Lastly I think minion rush is a game of risk.
Kid, 9 years old April 15, 2014

Fun game

I consider it a kid friendlier version of Temple run. The only thing is you battle charactars like El Mancho, Vector, and Meena, but it's fun. Also, I reccomend seeing both movies, because it may make more sense.

Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2016

Too much of a rip off!

I love the minions and all, but really? I deleted the game after I asked my Mum to buy a minion when I was 6! She said it was too much, when I learned about money when I was 7. It was a rip off! $2.00 for a customisable minion! In case your a "Money-Spender" don't buy the game!

Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2014

pretty good

really good my brother (aged 6) plays it good game but lots of in app purchases and ads otherwise brilliant game tinsy tiny bit of violence while battling characters

Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2015

Unfortunately, it's not for learning.

It is a game made for fun. Just be careful with some stuff that requires real money. Even though your minions bump into obstacles, something funny shows up.

Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2014

Too much commercial, but still, love it!

Fun for any age! If you have a kid who likes the movie, this is a MUST. But there is too much money to get tokens. If you have a kid who falls for commercials, than it's totally an NO NO, but pause if that commercially kid likes the movie.

Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2013

Fun game! just like temple run and subway surfers

Nothing bad in this game just very slight violence. Just like subway surfers and temple run but more fun. Suitable for anyone but little kids would find it hard thats why I gave it a 7+. It gets pretty addictive!
Teen, 14 years old Written byshubop July 24, 2013

QUALITY!!!!!

QUALITY!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byNostalgicboy May 15, 2018

Gameplay is good, but the in app purchases ruins the game

The game play is great, but the in app purchases ruins the game. This is like subway surfers, but better. The in app purchases is a greedy business practises ruins the game. Very disappointing game, and I'll give it a 7+ because little kids could be trapped into the greedy practises.

Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2017

Great game for all

This game is great for everyone in all ages but you might have to pay for a few minions, tokens and perks.