Kid reviews for Doodle Jump HD

Smartphone hit still a blast, but tiring on larger device.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byDteen July 10, 2021

Family Game

Me and my 3 year old sister love playing this. Its fun for all the family

Teen, 14 years old Written byKingRobert December 31, 2017

Very Engaging

Sooooooooooo fun

Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2014

Doodle Jump

Epic Waffles here. My profile is http://www.commonsensemedia.org/users/epic-waffles.
This is a fun, simple and easy game, but some younger kids might get frustrated when they die. You jump on platforms, some platforms just kill you, some make you jump higher, and other stuff. Kids can view leaderboards of the best people and high scores as well.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2013

Doodle Jump, the popular game everyone is bound to ask for.

Doodle Jump- The insanely addictive game that's the "talk" of the time. It's not violent but there are cartoon monsters. If you are playing on a full sized ipad, than it gets tiring but if you are playing on an ipad mini or smaller device, you don't really get tired. I think it has educational value because you have to use strategy to get away from the monsters. Overall, insanely fun for everybody! (Drumroll)______________ Definitly worth $3!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylyndsey791 September 30, 2012

Addicting

It is a really good app for when you are bored. It does not need wifi, so long car rides can get a lot funner(: You are a cute little doodle jumper and you jump on platforms and collect many powerups to get higher. You tilt to move side to side. There are monsters blocking your way, and you will die if you hit them. There are many backgrounds to choose from- a bunny scene, soccer scene (the monsters are from different countries!!), underwater scene, halloween, space, etc. Recently, they added a new ninja scene where you collect coins to buy powerups.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Kid, 8 years old September 23, 2011

the game is so cool.

i think it is really go for me becuse it is not villent.

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2011

:D

It's a great app, and appropriate for everyone!!! Download now!