All teen and kid member reviews for Doors&Rooms

Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2013

Occasional blood, but thrillingly addictive...

This is a highly addictive game that focuses on escaping from a room, usually supposing that you've been kidnapped. There is occasionally blood, though it is minor and there is never gore. The first occasion of blood is chapter 1, level 11 (note, you have to buy this level with in-game money to play it, so to avoid the blood, just don't get this level. This features a large blood splatter coming from under a bathroom stall door. This highly raises the suspense of what's behind the door as the player enters a long pass code into the lock and wonders if there is something far more gruesome in the stall. However, when the door opens, we can't see the whole body, only the body's foot (not severed, or bloody) next to a hammer, implying murder.The next occasion is chapter 3, level 3. This features a doctor's license with old blood stains. Next up is chapter 3, level 5-the operating room. This level features a blood-stained teddy bear in the operating chair. Finally, once chapter 4: claustrophobia is opened, it warns players not to play if you're a child, senior, or pregnant woman because this chapter contains "violent or horror contents"(I don't play those, but I here that there's plenty of blood in almost every level, with skeletons, and dead bodies). To sum up, the "horror symbols" Common Sense mentions is just a realistic painting of a skull, and there are other small things, like the "advice" in chapter 3, level 6 saying that "you will be sacrificed for the advancement of medical science" (the level takes place in a hospital). Finally, Due to this, I think it's safe to say that, due to the violence, 11+ is good for most, but if your child is pretty mature, it's probably good. Have fun escaping!