A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this app.
What parents need to know
What's it about?
The fun at DR. PANDA'S SWIMMING POOL starts in the dressing room, where kids choose a swimsuit for each animal character. They can use the toilet, take a shower, blow-dry their hair, and towel off. From there, they can go to three swimming areas by choosing one from the map: There is an inflatable pool, a boat, and an indoor pool. Once they choose a location, kids can move the characters around, fix snacks and feed them, and have them swim and play with toys.
Is it any good?
Dr. Panda's Swimming Pool is another Dr. Panda hit for the youngest app users, bringing open-ended imaginative play to the tablet. Since there are no objectives, kids are free to explore and play, just as they would with nondigital toys. Kids can change among characters throughout play, and the objects move realistically, falling onto the ground or floating in the pool.
Talk to your kids about ...
- Devices: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire
- Subjects: Language & Reading: naming
- Skills: Tech Skills: using and applying technology
- Price: $1.99
- Pricing structure: Paid
- Release date: February 6, 2015
- Category: Education
- Size: 93.40 MB
- Publisher: TribePlay
- Version: 1.02
- Minimum software requirements: iOS 6.0 or later; Android 4.0 and up
- Last updated: November 11, 2020