Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 20 kid reviews

Sort by:

This game is fun BUT gruesome for 12 year olds

This Game needs age restrictions as the game is bloody and include gruesome deaths I HEAVILY RECOMMEND Parental guidence or Pegi 16 on this game. this game needs to ask users age however it is gruesome for 12 year olds. this game may be fun (BUT watch out for Gruesome deaths and Blood) it also learns users about danger and you Suppost to do.

It's pretty violent, not for tweens

It has great messages like don't be stupid and stuff but it can even gory! You can have your guts spilled, impaled by a javelin, eaten by shark and more! And most of the times there is blood which can be even disturbing at times! Although, it is a bit comical the majority of the times. But its a really fun game!

IT'S WONDERFUL

I mean yeeeeeaaaaah..... everyone's saying it's bloody and all that- but I don't think it's true. WONDERFUL GAME- thanks metro! And Be safe Arond Trains

WONDERFUL GAME!!!! but..

So, I love the DWTD series because of how funny and cute it is. Also, I can deal with the blood because im an older kid. (teen) However, this game also has a pretty rude death. Other than that, its awesome!

Good game but not as good as the first

IT WAS OK.

Depends

So this game can be pretty gory, but its pretty cute to say so myself.

trash

violent

Fun to play, yet very violent.

Just blood and maybe even some gore.

hi