Kid reviews for Episode -- Choose Your Story

Mature themes, purchases in stories teens read and create.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeenThings101 May 27, 2020

It's Good For Teens

To be honest, Episode isn't that bad for teenagers. I wouldn't suggest it to younger kids. It contains stuff like sex and drugs, sometimes violence, but it gives you a warning before you play the story.
In all honesty, some kids learn about sex and stuff like that when there young, because their school offers Health class. Episode may depict this is a bad way, but sometimes we learn lessons from the story. You may be mad at the fact that there is swearing in them, but like I said, it gives you a warning before you proceed, so don't blame Episode for that.
The other thing about the ads and purchases, it tells you before you download it, "contains ads", "in app purchases", so it's kind of your fault if you have to sit through ads, and don't want to pay for tickets and diamonds.
I hope I convinced you guys Episode isn't as bad at it seems. If your child is mature and/or of age, let them play. You can monitor what they're doing.

Teen, 17 years old Written byannawoodfield March 22, 2017

Not bad, if you avoid the romance sections!

I think that this game is great for kids aged 10 and up because it really has no "bad" scenes. The only thing "bad" about it is that it has some language about bad things. They never show any privates. It actually is a great game if you avoid the romantic stories!

Kid, 10 years old January 6, 2019

It's just fine

I think this app is just fine. Not too fun personally... the ads are wayyy to inappropriate though the game is only kind of. I actually played this last year (Ikr) and I found it addictive and I told my sister about it. She plays it WAY too often now! I don't play it so much now . I think all the Episodes are very like, romance everything and some Episodes are, just wrong. And normally disgusting.

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2017

let's talk

This while game is like teen drama. There are no adult content but does bring up disturbing topics and conversations so I give sex 5/5. Positive messages are in the middle. The conversations can involve cursing. If you are cautious of your child downloading it just understand that your child might have fun but develop a new thought on things such as flirting is okay....

Teen, 15 years old Written byShanice May 23, 2017

Episode is the best interactive app you could ever download!

It is such an easy program that allows you to choose and make your own choices in games and I find this very fun and interesting as the choices you make adapt to the story your playing! This is a unique and one-of-a-kind app! I definitely recommend to anyone 12+! I will admit that the app has its disadvantages, one of them being it's obsessive urge to post stories about sex using inappropriate language. There's no need for swearing in stories and no need to write about sex! We're fine with normal stories!

Teen, 13 years old Written byRavenFaerie May 11, 2017

Yay

I LOVE this game. IDK why the ads are so sexual, there are not THAT many sexual stories. And if they are, there will be a warning. It is great to write with the new mobile creating, and I know they're updating but... yeha, it really needs an update. If you try to avoid the romance sections it's all good. Unless you want a romantic story. I just wish there were more lgbt stuff. I mean... ugh. but some of the stories are good. I wish i could publish my mobile stories becuse I dont have a computer and i cant use my moms! I just wish you could have more passes. diamonds, eh, i dont really care...

Teen, 15 years old Written bydylanruby April 22, 2017

Episode

I honestly think this App is great... unless you are trying to make your own story on the computer.. I think it is very hard to run and control, i tried to make a story on it and it didnt go very well, I read all the tutorials and i honestly think its just too complicated, I think this app it great for people who just want to read the stories but for the people who want to make them it isnt very good.

Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2020

Best App Ever

Make sure your parents are aware you use the app.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypasteldoll May 30, 2020

Appropriate for mature audiences

I am a tween and my mom allowed me to download the game. First thing to know is that when you download the app it will only allow you to pick 2 random stories. So you cant choose appropriate ones until you level up! Its appropriate if you’re mature enough.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveGuineaPigs September 28, 2019

WOW!!!

WOW!!! The best app!!!!! I love it!!!!!

P.S.-kids, make sure your parents don’t know you’re using Episode! ;)

Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2017

It's a movie with words.

Loved it. When I downloaded it age 11 I was obsessed for a whole year. They have pages like Unexpectedly Expecting and all those Bad Boy, teenage pregnancy, student-teacher relationship stories but I absolutely hated all of those plotless garbage rat-infested little 'books'. It's going to be sort of hard to find 'good stories' that is not romance/drama or werewolf/vampire but it's possible. They've really come down hard on all those 'inappropriate guideline-breaking' stories. I stopped going on Episode because they banned me from their forums. For being under 13. So Episode is pretty safe, I spose.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoonlight..angel June 7, 2017

Episode stories

It is the best app ever !!! Just love it !
Smas the ones who tell it is boring !
I mean it is awesome
Especially for story lovers
I mean episode is the only app downloaded in my ipad there IS NO OTHE APP ... Because all other apps are so boring !
Download this app and read the story Haunted House or Mean girls if you want a start or Faking death or Becoming his pet
There are so many awesome books !
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2019

Kind of inappropriate

I think they should make a version for kids because it’s kind of inappropriate. You can become pregnant, be cheated on or cheat on someone. They should make a kids version where you can select an age from like 5 to 15 and you live the life of a person that age. No dating and stuff like that.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychocolatecake123 July 20, 2017

Poorly made trash

Garbage game that serves no purpose other than to make the creators' wallets (as well as those of several Z-list "celebrities") heavier.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySophjc May 17, 2017

Ok

I think they can add more actions like hold a. Any to the create section of episode. I also think writers portal should be easier to access. You should also have the same access abilities as you do on writers portal in the create section. But easier to use.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySophjc May 17, 2017

Ok

Teen, 14 years old Written byHeather Feather March 10, 2017

Good

This game is good. It has sexual contents . So I wouldn't let children under 13 play this game tho.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoloalo March 4, 2017

Teen, 14 years old Written bychloegarcia November 15, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written byHelena_08 August 3, 2016

Addicted to this game!

This game can be addicting as for it sucks you into the story, and you just can't stop reading it! You use "passes" to read a episode of the story, which you only get 3 of every hour. This can get annoying at times, because if you want to keep reading the story they will urge you to buy passes which gets costly. Otherwise a great app! All episode official stories are appropriate for about 12+, but some "user stories" (story's written by users) can include more inappropriate content geared for about 16+. I definitely recommend this app!