All parent member reviews for Fish School

Parent of a 2 year old Written byK10 August 5, 2010
It is one of my daughter's favorites and I think she will continue to learn new ways to use it as she gets older.
Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written byn-mom September 9, 2010

So - so

It's okay. Perhaps a bit simple for even my 3 yr old. Doesn't hold his attention for long. I don't like how the ABC game doesn't finish a letter before advancing if the toddler taps too fast. A lot of times it may skip from A to K if the child just keeps a steady tap going. His favorite part is just the aquarium page where you can make fish bigger and faster. Not the most valuable.
Adult Written byJinny Gudmundsen July 26, 2010

One of the VERY best preschool apps

Beautiful and fun, the fish make learning fun. Don't miss this one!
Educator and Parent Written bybastiani July 3, 2012
LEARNING

beautiful exploratory design

As with all apps by this publisher, the interface is 100% exploratory. My 4 year old has enjoyed this app for over a year. It does have less content than some of the other apps by this publisher, which I recommend: Eensy Weensy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, and Park HD
Parent Written bydevitababies March 2, 2012

Not very satisfied

I don't feel it was worth the $1.99 app price. I have loaded better apps for my 3 yr old twins for free. You can't read the letters that form in the alphabet song, and all that happens with the alphabet is it showing on the screen. I got better results using flash cards. I just didn't find this too educational for my kids and they didn't find it interesting at all.