Parent reviews for Five Nights at Freddy's

Five Nights at Freddy's Poster Image

2 people found this helpful.

ggood

its a little scary but over all pretty good I've played this game many times

2 people found this helpful.

It's good and scary to be honest but overall it's good

It's good.
1 person found this helpful.

FNAF

It is a great game for 12 years old and above as it contains blood and violence but overall its a great game.
The nostalgia may impact my decision, but I love it. The horror of realizing foxy is no longer in pirates cove, and in a few seconds, his jumpscare would ensue, is one of my most potent memory's of this game. Its challenging, but when you die it doesn't feel undeserved. I love this game, it will always be one of my favorite games of all time, even if it was boring the first few nights.

Why is everyone giving this a horrible review!?!!?!

The first FNAF isn't scary at all. It's also easy if you aren't paranoid from silly characters in restaurant suits. It's pretty simple, at 12am they come out of their parts and service place to try to get you at your office place. The jump scares look funny looking, and they don't move around a lot. They are usually in some frozen movement when you see them in cams, or when you see them in the halls. So I would best give a solid 8+.

Really good for 6 year olds and older if they don't get scared easy

Great game!!

As someone who has been here ever since the first game, the game(s) is (are) amazing. The game(s) itself may be unsettling for some viewers. It's a simple click/touch game. The backstory how ever is very unsettling. The backstory is about a man luring kids at a pizzeria into a backroom and murdering all them. After he murders them he stuffs them into the animatronic suits. I'd definitely say the game itself is for 10+ due to unsettling jump scares. Maybe even 8 if your child is mature. But the backstory is at least 13+. The game does not show any blood nor gore but it does contain flashing lights.

Not THAT bad.

This game isn’t as bad as you think. Other parents are overreacting. But is is kinda violent, with a lot of scary Easter eggs. With Freddy (The bear) with those scary red blood tired eyes. I think age 11 and up. My son asked me if he could get this game, then I said yes, (he’s 11) I looked into it, and i thought it was BAD. Then I looked at his gameplay, and surprisingly, it’s actually a fun game. Then I got the game on PC, and that was great. He asked what I was doing and I said “I thought that game you played was fun, so I got it” if your kid decides to ask you for this game (or any other FNaF game), give them permission.

five nights of freddys sister location is the best

its great its one of a kind