All parent member reviews for Grand Theft Auto III

Adult Written byCommonsenseexpert January 11, 2012

Pretty darn good

I love this app! but Grand Theft Auto III IS about the other side of the law. When not playing the missions, (Some of which can be hard to complete) one can have sex with a prostitiute for more life points.They just sit in the car while the car bumps up and down. (Nothing explicit, it's only implied) The player can go on random killing rampages, though there is almost no blood in the app version. Rough language is peppered throughout the game. I haven't heard any F**ks yet though. You can steal cars, drive boats, and fly a plane. The player can commit suicide with grenades, or by jumping into water that's over the head. All in all, this game is for teens, but they should know that not everything in GTAIII is for the greater good. This game is just ENTERTAINMENT.
Adult Written bydanielp December 13, 2014

Great Game

This is a really great game. I have played alot of it and think this COULD be appropriate for 10+. There is alot of violence but it is not all blood, guts and gore. The worst I have seen is only a puddle of blood underneath a person you have killed. You can quit easly run someone over but it does not kill them. There are a few sex references in there but you/your son/daughter must allready to know what they mean to realise they are sexual. There is the odd "s#!t" comment by pedestrians if you walk into them but that is pretty much it.
Educator and Parent Written byMikeSmith1234 March 30, 2015

Grand Theft Auto

Common sense media is saying a lot of crap. I have watched my 13 year old daughter play this game many times, and I have even played it many times myself. It has no sexual content. There are NO strip clubs. People often confuse this game with GTA 5 which does have strip clubs.
Adult Written byGDTSP August 17, 2012

Down with drugs

If you follow the storyline, you work for criminals trying to take DOWN A DRUG COMPANY. Spoiler alert in the end you massacre the entire drug cartel, and rid liberty city of drugs. That's not so bad now is it?
Parent Written byConnoro August 22, 2013

good if your child is mature enough to handle it

GTA3 omg this game is amazing i first played this game on my 10th birthday i this game was my first playstation 2 game and its awesome this game has hookers you can pick up F.Y.I you do not need to pick them up all the do is heal your self but this game is still good but if your child is mature enough to handle it go for it this game is awesome in so may ways
Adult Written byLewis Woodhall June 29, 2012
LEARNING

AGE RESTRICTIONS AND REASONS!

This game is rated an 18+ due to Strong Bloody Violence as the main reason. It does also Contain Moderate Language, Mild Sex References and Some Drugs! I am a professional at age ratings and I personally think that the game only deserves a 16+ as nothing in the game is awful! The Violence can seem a little bit disturbing to some but it is not gory, only moderately bloody. The language is suitable for a 12+ and the sex 12+ and the drugs references 12+ but the Violence is okay for 16 maybe even 15+, If your child is 14-18 and wants this game I wouldn't disagree if you are worried about the Violence!!
Parent Written byhelper + February 10, 2012

bad no more gta

i do not like gta all of it is crap boooooooooooooo gta
Adult Written byjacobgamingeye0 June 28, 2015

nothing wrong

I played it it should not be a 18 it should be a 15. not that bad.
Adult Written bybrucen1 January 5, 2015

?!?

gta 3 is not at all bad because the blood is unrealistic and bearly noticeable and the gore is unrealistic. The sex with prostitutes can be avoided.