Parent reviews for Happy Wheels

Gory, ad-happy arcade game darkly funny (for some).

Adult Written byAlexandre M. December 30, 2017
I love the game. The only problem is violence there is every type of bloody situation and kids can also explode so yeah if your kid gets scared from that stuff easily then I do not recommend the game but if he/she likes that stuff then it is fine.Overall the game is good and okay for a kid 11 and up.

Adult Written bynickynic April 19, 2021
i hate this game the killing and murder of childern in this game is discusting and villllllllle hitler would have liked this game so it really shows your chacter if you like it too

Adult Written bySauradip December 17, 2020

Blood,gore, violence and more

If the jets explode, the kids also explode and such levels that have big bang it's worse

Adult Written byLegendiarre August 21, 2020

My common sense media review

Happy Wheels Website
Ease of play:2/5 Varies on level
Educational Value:0/5
Positive Messages:2/5. Lots of creative ideas.
Positive Role Models:0/5.
Language:5/5 Strong use of fuck and shit.
Violence:5/5 Lots of killing and blood
Sex:3/5 Some sexually explicit things
Drugs:3/5 Some alcohol bottles
Cunsumerism:2/5 Youtubers (such as Jacksepticeye) can be shown.
Parent Written byStevenmhyde April 16, 2019

gore

I'm not usually strict but this game is over the top violent and disturbing wow its just disgusting and it gets you so so raged which is bad and makes it more addictive.

Adult Written bybackroger001 March 7, 2019

Good game

Can anyone tell me how to destination the quickest? I’m really into playing happy wheels Game at 88kgames but I’m eliminated from the game quickly.

Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byMikalinh January 27, 2019

Very interesting game!!

When will other characters be available? I was bored with the characters of Happy Wheels on 88kgames.com
Adult Written byscallywag05 n. December 22, 2016

a little violent, but not bad really!

you only get hurt if you fall off your bike, and the intention is not to kill, but survive.

Adult Written byEthan C. December 6, 2016

Very Very VERY Violent do not let your gets play it.

Sometimes intestines come out lots of blood and gore i remember a lot of gore even call of duty black ops 3 is better since it has a filter. so buy your kids black ops 3 if they want to kill someone.