Kid reviews for Happy Wheels

Gory, ad-happy arcade game darkly funny (for some).

Written byAnonymous February 8, 2021

Fun, but violent

The game was ok on the internet even though I can't fullscreen the game but it was a little violent when I landed on somebody and there body was breaking apart and squirting blood!

Kid, 8 years old November 28, 2016

SO MUCH FUN!!!

there is a lot of blood and body parts flying every where but it is a lot of FUN!! i think its one of the best games of 2016

Teen, 14 years old Written byNabiel December 30, 2017

BLOOD, ORGAN, AND GORE

This is very violent, but it is great. I think this is for kids age 15 and up.

Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2017

Perfect!

Hillarouls.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byTruthBeTold... April 26, 2021

Yikes...

The game seemed pretty scary for little kids. My brother said he was playing this game and I thought it sounded like an innocent car game. BUT NO. I saw my brother playing one day and I observed him steering a bike through a warehouse where there were chopped up children hanging from the ceiling and bleeding. I watched him play some more levels and it was pretty disgusting. Very violent. Seemed easy to play. There were some bad words. After playing this game my brother seemed grumpier and more violent. It sounds like it could be a fun game but it's been turned dark. I'd just play a different game where you have a vehicle and obstacles rather than one where there's a lot of violence and gore and the obstacles are children. Sorry if you like this game and you don't agree, but I don't like the gore/creepiness of this. My mom banned this game after seeing it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPhoenix45266 March 11, 2021

very gory and bloody but other than that its fine

they do say shit and fuck but you can just turn down the volume. and the people who are saying they need more charecters, go to https://totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.tjf

Teen, 13 years old Written byGhostHealth Games February 18, 2021

Fun game, not for young kids.

This is a fun game for 12+. The game is really violent, but very cartoony. The game can be very frustrating, but entertaining for a short car ride or something similar.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygameandmemereview February 16, 2021

Happy wheels review

This game is for teens and the bloody and gore setting can be turned off for younger kids. I would recommend this for people my age. It has easier levels for kids and harder ones for adults. Most of these reviews are saying this is way too gory but it can be turned off or on. USE YOUR JUDJEMENT and this probably isn't the best for younger kids. Mild swearing is in this game but its things like (damn) and (hell) Its fun to play once in a while but not addictive like Minecraft can be. Overall its an ok game and fine for most teens.

Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2021

Gorey, but fun

If you can look past the jokingly gruesome game, its pretty good! OBVIOUSLY you wouldnt let an 8 year old play it, but older tweens to teens should be fine playing it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymovie_god February 12, 2021

it is fun but pretty voilent

happy wheels is very violent but i find it fun, sometimes funny. sometime if you gt ripped in half your guts will spill but it is very cartoony it isn't that realistic. i think the "irresponsible dad" may be the most violent/ inappropriate but still just by a little bit. basically he has a kid and when he dies he says "damn it" i wonder if the wife is happy how the dad is making the kid ride with his dad on a spike obstacle coarse full of spikes. every character screams when they get injured and the injuries are very sensitive if you get launched for example your whole leg comes off. anyway yeah that's the game. very fun!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydnddndnd February 6, 2021

I wanted to play it when I was a little kid now im big now

its good
Kid, 8 years old November 27, 2020

Lots Of Gore But Fun

Happy Wheels Is A Great Game Anyways You Can Turn Gore Off In Settings People Should Stop Saying You Cant Turn It Off Anyway Great Game A Kids Game

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old November 27, 2020

Why???

There is no reason to play this game, there is LOTS of violence and most likely you will NEVER enjoy it if you want to play a fun game try Drift Boss that is fun

Teen, 13 years old Written byglossiea October 23, 2020

Gory...

I played this game in 5th grade, and thought it was fun, but it's so gory... so much blood. If you are sensitive to such, avoid this game. Many games are similar and have little to no gore, so please play those

Teen, 14 years old Written byJayflight October 20, 2020

This game disgusts me

This is just my opinion, but I hate this game like with a burning passion...?
I haven't played it myself, but I've watched YouTubers, and I only have to watch for a minute or two before deciding that this game is unnecessarily gory and disgusting. I understand that people have higher gore tolerance than me but I don't get how anyone can ENJOY doing this.
There is no avoiding the gore. Just don't even consider buying this game if you're sensitive to gore. Just...don't.

Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2020

IT Is So GOOOORY!

Too much gore. Brain, intestines, heads blowing up and so on. 18+ of course. Call of duty is better.

Teen, 15 years old Written byWF3646 April 5, 2020

Contains strong cartoon gore

Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2020

Depends on the kid

Various things push me towards saying don't let your kids play, because of gore, violence, and the community online is rather inappropriate and disappointing. They upload lots of levels that can be scary, sexual, and more content kids shouldn't be exposed to, as I myself don't play this game online. However, in most platform' s settings you can turn off blood/gore. So that's a "happy' note. Hard game. Very hard.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJohnny24423 March 18, 2020

It's good but not the best

I personally think that Happy wheels is for 16 and older, there is a lot of gore and blood it could scare younger children
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2020

This game is Violent, but Great!

This the kind of game that teens and adults would enjoy. The violence is bloody but i have seen way worse! this is just pure bloody fun