Kid reviews for Hay Day

Farming sim has lots of features but slow progression.

Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2014

fun, and cute

Hay Day is a fun game, includes NO violence, and includes a little bit of buisiness strategy (when selling goods in the shop)

Teen, 13 years old Written bygrace130 April 7, 2015

best game

i got ths game about 2 years ago and im having so much fun with it! there is saftey controols to turn chat off witch could bbe dangerous foryounger users, but otherwise MY FAVORITE APP!!

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written byRachelLoveYou July 30, 2014

Really?!?

Ok,I don't mean to sound rude but really?!?13?!? This app is an app for fun and people can give u prizes. Why thirteen. Sure there's a little language then just ignore that person and carry on.

Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2016

Highly Addictive, But Extremely Enjoyable!

Hay Day is a fun app that will be thoroughly enjoyed by older kids, as they will learn to use it to its fullest potential. However, parents should be warned that this app is HIGHLY ADDICTING. It may be hard to get kids off of their devices once they have started, because it's easy to become glued to.

Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2014

WHAT

How is there any language its fine keep off the chat if there is I MEAN ITS A FAMILY GAME 13 seriously its sooooo fun.

Teen, 17 years old Written bylcmatt2 November 5, 2014

Good for kids but with things you need to change in the settings

Hay day is a good game for young kids because of it relationship to other games that small kids play. Does have in app purchases and can use up a lot of time when you become addicted to it. You can change purchases in the settings menu. Also when you get to a certain level you can communicate with other farms so kids might want to know to not revel any personally information online.

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2017

Why are parents concerned?! It's a good game.

So, some parents are concerned in the reviews. But why???? This game is so cool and fun, it's like running your own farm! You grow and reap your beautiful crops, and collect eggs, milk, and wool from your animals, which are very odd looking and adorable. I love how you can sell your items in your very own shop to other players. There haven't been any adds for me so far, also. This is by far the best farming game on the app store.

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2016

Great App

I love this app. You DON'T have to get the neighborhood. I am not part of a neighborhood because my mom and I don't agree with being part of a "group" with strangers and chatting with them (do you go and talk to random people at Walmart? same difference). This is a fun and addictive app. This is my favorite game on my Phone.

Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2017

Come on, let the kids play!

Ok, whats with the 13+? I've been playing this since I was seven, and it's awesome! I'm sure it's fine for kids if you don't look at the social thing