Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 3 parent reviews

Sort by:

Just caught my 8yr old chatting to an adult

This review is not about the playability of the game, which in itself is great. I'm posting this review to warn others that there is a chat function on this game and I'm astoubded there is no mention of this on a website that's designed to reassure parents of the safety of apps and games. I've just caught my 8 year old son chatting to a 35 year old in this game. Nothing untoward was discussed but the mere fact that anyone can chat to your child should be concern enough. Also, how can this review claim that this game doesn't include bad language etc when you have no control over the chat function. I've taken my sons tablet off him while I figure out how exactly he can play this without the chat function, since he loves the game so much. Can anyone advise?
2 people found this helpful.

Great Game

Its a good game and with the new Prognosis map it has great rock music, Its not bad for kids or anything,however, if you flip the car over you break your neck, except its not something to be concerned of because there's no blood or whatever. parents be ware that your kid does not have the ability to use your credit card because there's many things to buy and your kid might buy a very pricey thing. other than that its a great game with no violence really.

good app bad music