A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

Hill Climb Racing

Hill Climb Racing Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 8 kid reviews

Sort by:

Eres gordo 58 Libras

its everyday bro with the same bully flow, bully at skewl now ur bullying ur bro dis ur own brother i dont really get it tho stop bragging just accept nobody now ur disney show

certified hood classic

haha car go vroom vroom

Driving Cars Uphill

This game has no chat function, I've played it, it's an offline game. The only reason I'm giving this review a 7+ rating is because when the vehicle flips over, there is a crunching sound to imitate a broken neck. There are also in-game purchases where you can buy coins for real money to upgarde your vehicles, the game can also be hard for younger children, making them rage and break their device, but other than that, its an OK game, Hill Climb Racing 2 is better. 5/10

Great game.

Good music, catchy. Music is one of my favorite aspects of the game. Difficult for small kids though. And a lot of the time the ads are inappropriate.

Perfered number 2

It's fine, but #2 s WAAAAAAAAAAY better! Both can be found on any system which is great, but that's about it. Get the second one plz!

Every thing but the garage is great

The game is awesome except that a new car space in the garage is to hard to get and good engines are to hard to find all you get are doubles! There is some violence if your car tips over you snap your neck.

Great game for kids!

This is a game kids will love! Don't be fooled about with the 11+ rating. The only bit that would be bad is sometimes you can (softly) hear his neck cracking. But really it's nothing. I would recommend this to 6+

Fun, but some violence

This is a fun and simple racing game with some violence. For example, your driver can crack his neck with a snap sound if your car flips over. But, even so, it is one of my favorite apps