Parent reviews for HOOKED - chat stories

HOOKED - chat stories Poster Image

Disappointment

Waiting 15minutes just to watch three minutes more of the scene is ridiculous. To even think that the 7 day trial is good but then you have to cancel everything before, and after that you are stuck with waiting 15 minutes to watch the rest or spend a ridiculously large amount of money to not for short times.

Robbers!

They stole my money from me when they said a 7 week FREE trial it asked if it wanted me to pay for more weeks and i said no then in took $96.00 US from my bank account!

Don't waste your time

The only story I could access was in Spanish and there is absolutely no way to change it.

Lack of cultural awareness

I was reading the app when I come to find words that were utterly disappointing. The phrase said “I always knew you had a dark-skin fetish.” What does that even mean? To me that implies that darker skin is less than lighter skin. It also leads me to believe that no one screens these stories before they are published. Clearly there is a lack of cultural awareness and I am disgusted. Who knows what else you will find in these Stories?

HORRIBLE

Just a waste of time reading these stories. Don’t ever get this app!!!

Hooked Website WATCH OUT

My son downloaded this app and we are now being billed $4 USD a week. When I go into Apple ID (like all the chats tell you) they don't allow you to unsubscribe. They have Terms that go in circles and they don't allow you to cancel the subscription if it's within a 24 hour period. SO if you've finally noticed this mistake and you're about to auto renew, you WILL be billed again. Now to get even better, the App doesn't allow you to log in, just create a new account, which he did, so i'm actually getting billed TWICE. I disconnected my cc # on my account but they're still billing my card. WTF. WATCH OUT FOR THIS APP!

Just a Scam

Lets you get all the way to the end of the story then requires you to subscribe to keep reading. Once subscribed it charges you weekly. On top of that it conveniently does not appear in your subscriptions to unsubscribe. Their help page refers you to the normal process which does not work. Will have to contact apple support just to unsubscribe. This company is just hoping your too lazy to jump through all the hoops to unsub from a $3 a week subscription.