Kid reviews for HOOKED - chat stories

Lackluster text-message stories feature lots of violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLilStunned April 27, 2018

Horrible!! Just Terrible

It Promotes Inappropriate items, such as violence and Sex. It also makes you pay or wait all day to watch another part of a story.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDeepFriedTwinkie April 29, 2020

Oop

Ive used this app since 4th grade. (2 years) and the stories get a little bit repetitive, I didnt look at sexual stories but more horror stories since ive been a horror movie freak since I was little.The game asks for money to continue a story or you need to wait for like 30 min-1 day. Its a good app overall.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAbbyBaby June 28, 2018

Inappropriate

I subscribed to them on Snapchat because at first I thought the stories would be interesting and such. But after awhile they were just the same over and over again. For example, every single time it’s about a murder that’s really predicting. But the one today got way out of hand. They brought political controversy into it. They made it like it was bad to hunt and guns are bad and stuff. They tried to say animals lives are more important that our own. Anyway, besides this example most are highly inappropriate for young readers. They talk about things involving sex, drugs and much more. I think it is better to stay away from this sight as much as possible. Thanks you!

Teen, 17 years old Written byHannahWyd June 5, 2017

Amazing!

I think that this app is very nicely organized etc!

Privacy & Safety