Kid reviews for Hopscotch-Programming for Kids

Easy-to-use visual tool makes coding fun and social.

Wondering if Hopscotch-Programming for Kids is OK for your kids?

Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2016

This app is OK, but there's kids, wannabe popular kids.

This app is easy to use, simple drag and drop, but the only problem about this app is the community. Some people are constantly begging for likes and fame by saying excuses like "If I get 100 likes and 10 branches, my parents will get me a 3 month Animal Jam membership!" One person even went as far as to say that if they got 10,000 likes (or 1,000 I forgot) that they would get a kitten. Thank the Lord that person got banned. This app has a annoying community, but it's still safe to use.

Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2017

Amaze!

This app is great! I use it myself.
It has a great interface, wonderful graphics, and a lovable community. There has been some controversial stuff there. Test the app yourself, then see if your child is responsible and/ or capable to use it. :D

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2016

Hopscotch Gives A Good Taste Of Coding To Beginners and Experienced Coders Alike!

Hopscotch is a fun game that lets you become a coder, fast! There are fun characters, cool sounds and movements, and you are in a (almost entirely) positive community! While the game may be hard for some, most people should be able to understand how to make even the simplest lines of code. Hopscotch is great for school, home, and other places. I would recommend it to anyone who has though of (or wants to) become a coder!

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2015

Good, Fun and Helps you learn how to code

I think Hopscotch is a fun app that can teach you how to code and if your the right person it's really really fun! I use this a home and I am going to start using it at school soon. Over all this is a great fun app.