Kid reviews for IMVU: 3D Avatar Creator & Chat

IMVU: 3D Avatar Creator & Chat Poster Image

Fun for everyone…except parents who’s kids play this

IMVU is a fun app where you get to chat and meet new people. However keep in mind that there are MANY NSFW accounts and outfits out there. As long as you know what your kids are doing, it’s alright!

let your kids play this

yall parents lame the reason why your kids want this game so bad and is not telling yall is cause ive played once it is fun but to much nasty stuff

Parents please remember a lot of sex and feelings getting hurt!

I don't like being a karen but this game is awful i got 200 follows i followed all people that followed me and they unfollowed me all of them what kind of botting is this IMVU players? wanna ake the game trash, if there were a game dumpster i would 100% appreciate putting IMVU there:D It hurt so much that i even wanted to break my phone. extremely disappointing!!!

Trash!

I’ve never used it before but, no one should date! Especially online!

What a trash app!

Yeah, I recently saw an advertisement says "hey babe, make an avatar and join me" and I just say no. I watched a video of people in online can dating. No one should date! We can't have a date until the age of 20! Dating in online is offensive! There are bad text messages. There are some pictures of genitals and amp; boobs to sending them which I recently saw one of the reviews. These avatars look busty and amp; thicc and males look so hot. Ugh!!! Also, there is some profanity and it has a big consumerism. I hate it when person in online says "wanna f**k?" phrase and which is NOT appropriate for kids. There is some cybersex. I glad that there is no educational value but I forgot to notice "educational value" in my previous review. It's not educational! There is some a bit easy to play. We'll never let teens and kids to download this app. I guess it's more worse than Gacha Life. This app is trash! Do NOT download or you'll regret it! For those who rated it 5 or 4 stars, you have no clue!

i love this app

i thick this is a great and fun app for teens

THIS APP SHOULD BE 21+

This is a very sexual app! I've been sent pictures of Men's genitals and women's Chest! I've deleted my account and warned my friends about it. there are Chatrooms called 'group sex' and 'Orgy chat' ITS NOT SAFE FOR KIDS PARENTS DELETE YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT NOW!

It Tech's you..

How to be safe

Es wapisima

Bueno para my es buena no solo por el juego si no es por la interacción

Really bad

You think it's a game but it's a dating site when men or women want to have sex with you, you can get naked give birth and have sex and a lot more stuff as well, you can chat in inipropreutly and you can block people but not report.