Kid reviews for Infinity Blade

Medieval battle game is too violent for young kids.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byalynichelle May 3, 2013

Not bad unless you take it in a bad way.

Teen, 13 years old Written byVideo Game Reviewer June 30, 2011

15+....... wow.

This is an amazing application, and it was seriously overrated
Teen, 15 years old Written byDarkArcher64 February 8, 2011

15+????

I understand there is alot of fast paced action and violence but the Apple Store's rating is 9+! A great game, not a ton of violence and enimes are dressed creepy and some enimes wear revealing clothes showing big gashes and scars. Beside some scariness and violence, it's fine for 12 and older.

Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2015

Why 15+?????

I think this game is fine for mature kids it can be graphic at times, stabbing and slashing, but there are no holes or blood, no language. The story is interisting and is a great game for fantasy/ medieval fans.

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byDrayoc March 13, 2012

Excellent

A great and very well made game. There is absolutely no blood even though you would expect it in a swordfighting game. There are some finishing blows which can be pretty graphic, even though there's no blood. It should ok for your 11 year olds. Excellent graphics and polished controls. Deffinently recommend.

Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2011

Great for pre teens

I LOVE this game. It has strong violence but no blood or gore. it is a pretty good game for action lovers but it is manly approprite for pre teens.

Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2014

Good game

Kid, 9 years old March 2, 2013

15+????!!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!!!!$?!?!?!?

The game is really fun, but after a while it starts to seem like you can do nothing but fight enemies and watch cutscenes. AND IF it concerns you, there is mild blood that is hardly noticeable. The fight have cartoony violence, but the finishing moves consist of stabbing and bringing axes down on enemies. But there is no blood except with some of the creatures you battle, you can see a little blood running down their chest or staines on their back. 9+ get this app!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGwen904 May 24, 2018

Not as violent as CSM says it is

Honestly, the violence isn't that bad. It's a very entertaining, intense battle game with the purpose of avenging your father's death by the hand of the evil king. The only weird part was that you can't win—once you find the king you have to either attempt to kill him (impossible) or bow to him (failure). The game then restarts with a new bloodline. Maybe it's just that I don't have the things I need to kill the king. I really don't know.

Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2018

this is an okay game

The annoying thing with this game is that every enemy that you fight is super easy to defeat except for the enemy king, it is pretty much impossible to defeat him. There is no blood, but some kids might not like the monsters.

Ease of Play