Parent reviews for JellyCar 3

JellyCar 3 Poster Image

Again, the age rating is too high for a great game.

This was one of my favorite games in my very early childhood, and it is the best installment of them all. I used to play the first version of this game on my iPod. I liked every version, but this one is definitely better than the first and second versions, considering the updates made on upgrading and converting your car and also the levels and puzzles being more entertaining and modern. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, and it is not too hard for kids much younger than 10 to play. I think very young kids would enjoy the scenery and the concept of driving a bouncy, squishy car through elaborate obstacle courses, not to mention the modern artwork and different worlds, such as time and space. I was much younger than 10 when I played this game, and I think it is good for all ages.

Great app

My 3-year old loves this game. It has improved his fine motor skills and his patience! He has beaten all the levels and found the secret exits too...I hope they add more soon because this app has helped him so much!

trash