Kid reviews for Kick the Buddy HD

Violent stress-release app lets players assault rag doll.

Teen, 13 years old Written byaverage-teen January 13, 2020

DISGUSTING

DO NOT BE INVOLVED WITH THIS DISGUSTING APP PROMOTING VIOLENCE I COULDN'T EVEN BEAR TO WATCH THE ADD.
I cannot believe that some kids actually play this.
WHOEVER INVENTED THIS GAME SHOULD BE IN JAIL

Teen, 15 years old Written bynina_with_love January 10, 2019

Why Isn't This Banned?

My 10 year old brother got this game, so I decided to see what it was about since it is so popular anyways. What I got was horrible! In this game, all you do is take this poor innocent stuffed animal creature thing, and attack it with serious weapons with guns and flamethrowers! The poor thing even begs you to stop, but you are still supposed to torture this poor thing to death! This is a horrible "stress reliever", it desensitizes kids to violence, and makes them think torture is ok. No wonder why school shootings are so common :(

Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2018

Kick The Buddy

I think this game is great for people with anger issues. I think it is age 9 and up because people under 9 are usually immature but most people 9 or over are mature so they won’t do it in real life.

Teen, 16 years old Written byGiverLove648 April 7, 2020

It's Fine

I think this game is fine to play. There is a lot of violence, so if your kid is scared of that kind of thing, then don't download it. Sometimes Buddy says stuff involving drinking or drugs, sometimes a small curse like d*mn or hell. I don't think the problem with the game is being to inappropriate, I just don't think it's entertaining. I wouldn't over react. 8 and up will know not to use this violence and real life. Sometimes you just have to let stress out. Even if it happens to be play violence. It's better than being violent in real life.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 20, 2012

Two words:EXTRA AWESOME!!!

I LOVE KICK THE BUDDY! It is so much fun! It also gets stress out of you body!
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2012

Very good game, easy to play

This game is EXTREMELY addictive, with mild violence, but no blood or gore. It is very easy to play, so easy that even my 6 year old brother knows how to play it. There is no language, just one cry with a religious exclamation. Overall, this is a VERY good game for kids age 8 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysxra July 31, 2020

Sadistic Game Marketed Towards Young People

This game shouldn't even be allowed on the App Store. It promotes sadistic behavior and poor anger management.
Kick The Buddy poses as a stress relief game where you try to knock out or kill a rag doll named "Buddy" while he begs you to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if bullies were made out of innocent children that decided to install this game.
I first discovered this game when I was 9 years old, and an 11 year old friend was playing it. I was absolutely horrified and it triggered my anxiety. Now I'm 16, and I would never let my siblings or children I babysit go anywhere near this disgusting app.

Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2020

I don't know?

I think that the doll can be annoying sooo idk what to do it gets rid my anger sooo i guess 3/5
Teen, 17 years old Written byagastopia April 5, 2020

gross.

I saw this ad and i knew it targeted kids bullying other kids. It’s scary to think kids are using this garbo n thinking it’s “stress relieving” I play COD and other violence video games and it’s not as psychopathic. This game is disgusting. please don’t let your kids have this.

Kid, 7 years old April 3, 2020

peace was never an option in this game for buddy

sooooooo violent i'll play ROBLOX instead

Kid, 12 years old March 3, 2020

This game is fine parents on CMS need to chill just tell your kid the difference between the buddy and REAL humans tell them if they kill the buddy HE COMES BACK but real people don't

Teen, 17 years old Written bypoopman124 February 17, 2020

this is the best so if your seven and up you'll love this game

you guys will like it
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2020

Never get this game!

I honestly thing this is the worst game out there. It has blood and guns that kids shouldn’t see, I also think that it is money hungry and then it’s basically asks you to pay all the time. NEVER DOWNLOAD THIS GAME

Teen, 13 years old Written byOliverDeBrisbane December 1, 2019

HA LOSER!

I heard it is rated M and says 'ha loser' in U.S accent so ha loser (in AU we say har loser). There is infrequent blood and frequent non-realistic violence.

Kid, 12 years old September 9, 2019

BAN THIS GAME

BAN THIS GAME AND PULL IT OUT OF GOOGLE PLAY NOW IF YOU WANT YOU KIDS TO BELIEVE IN GOD DO NOT LET THEM PLAY THIS GAME I THINK THAT THIS GANE SHOULD BE BANNED

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2019

I think it’s for kids

It’s actually good coming from an 11 year old kid

Kid, 9 years old October 30, 2018

It is a stress game

This game is violent but it sure does help when stress comes.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLordPerseusX October 3, 2018

kick the Buddy

OK. Kick the Buddy is a violent game about torturing a rag doll, so it is not for younger children, BUT... This game is very fun for people who realise that it is all fake and anyway, the doll isn't actually alive. It has a voice mechanism which you rarely see sometimes when you rip its fabric. There isn't any blood unless you decide to turn it on. This game is very fun!

Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2018

Great Game, but not the for kids.

I personally think it's a great game, its just that the violence isn't the answer.
So, I give it a 3 star rating, not that good. But its a good stress reliever!

Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2018

Strong violence

A stress relief app isn’t killing a poor rag doll with a range off weapons like guns, flames and bombs! It’s not the most violent game but references server real life violence.
Violence 4/5-killing a poor rag doll with bombs, flames, gun and saws. The rag doll screams and gets bruised. It references real life violence that would be rated R 18+

Language 3/5- Infrequent coarse language like the f, d-a and word,