Parent reviews for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Not much to do in shallow sim; lots of temptation to spend.

Adult Written bymelanie e. May 25, 2017

Addicting, but not a lot to do

The is addicting in that in makes you really want to rise to an A list celebrity and quick which tempts you to spend a lot of money. Unfortunately though, there isn't much to do. Your sim doesn't actually move other than changing stance. It would be way more interesting if when you clicked on an action the sim actually did it, and it when you traveled they showed him/her traveling on the plane or bus. Also when you get a vehicle you can't actually drive it. Yes the sim uses it, but you as the player does not control it, so that is disappointing. It just needs more action and movement and you to be able to explore all the rooms in a home you buy, and it would be 10 times better. Also having to have engery is a pain, it slows the game down and takes away from the fun. I know she wanted it to be realistic but it's a game, sims don't need energy!

Ease of Play
Parent of a 11-year-old Written byemmab1 August 2, 2015

Awesome Game

It think this game is really fun. I like that you can meet random people, and have a manager. I also love all the clothes choices and hair choices. I like the prices. I think it is a good way to learn how to be responsible with money, which is important in the real world. There is some cursing, and you can get drinks and gossip, but the "gossip" is just names so you can make friends. I also love getting married and that you can change your friends looks and you can invite them to help you. I wish that you didn't have to always go on dates. My husband divorced me after I came back from vacation and hadn't been able to play for a week.

Ease of Play
Adult Written bymarinaa April 7, 2015

Free stars video

What happened to the videos that give out free stars? They only give one every time I tap on the video sign. And this is for every time I press the video sign they only seem to give one for every few videos. The last time I used it the videos would always give all the stars when I watched one video. Every video I watched used to be one star each video but now it's for every few videos. Whatever happened, please change it back.