Parent reviews for Mafia City: War of Underworld

Sloppy strategy game full of sex, violence, vulgarity.

Adult Written byHumphreyHumphrey6 January 7, 2019

This game is better then the Wither 3

EA BAD
Adult Written bygamerjoegamer January 5, 2019

I found endless joy in this game, and you can too

This is honestly the best, most life-changing game on the App Store to date. The gameplay is refreshing and has never been seen before in any other game, the musical score is fantastic and suits the game perfectly, the artwork and graphic design is impeccable, and the inclusion of many in-app purchases in order to improve the game is an interesting tactic that no other developer has had the balls to use. Congratulations to these developers for creating a masterpiece!

5/5,
Joseph Gamerton

Adult Written byAlanpoot May 30, 2021

Bad

Really bad

Adult Written bySharaty July 26, 2020

NOT FOR UNDER AGE!

Nudity and sex! NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

Adult Written byShxdow January 5, 2020

Absolute rubbish

So I've been playing mafia city about 2 years now and spent thousands on the game but the other day mafia city cocked up and gave loads of people rewards they wasnt supposed to get mafia city then decided to take it all off of us including the 30k gold they accidentally gave most of us and then put us in the negatives so now our gold is -30k I dont think that is right.. and if your having any problems the same go to this link and sign the petition

Adult Written byAnonymos June 23, 2019

That’s how mafia works

Adult Written byGamerMomof2 May 29, 2019

Not for kids

This game is not only A-war game, it's also a psychological game. There are so many ins and outs to it, And it requires constant communication With unknown random people from all over the world.

It's a social game.

With that, comes bullying and harassment. Even as an adult, the harassment and bullying that occurs can take a toll emotionally and mentally. And because of the closed city environment you can't just get rid of that person or move to a new server. You are stuck.

If you block somebody, they can still go on to impersonate you , which happens every single day by changing their name and profile picture And getting other people to bully and harass you as well. Also it's just a simple as making a new account in the same city, and the bullying and harassing continues.

Not to mention that there is explicit drug use, explicit sex, violence.

This is just not for children.

Adult Written byQualityReviews May 28, 2019

The Ads Are A Little Misleading

I played the game and the ads are not much like the game, I only played for a few minutes and it was not what I expected, but the ads are amazing so I guess it deserves 5 stars.
Adult Written byProCritic February 22, 2019

Inappro-pro

The people on this site are having fun writing baby reviews for it, but it's not age appropriate for <15. They steal your money, too.

Adult Written byTssytexjgrx January 26, 2019

Worst gameEVER

This is the dumbest game ever. There is no sex. Just embarrassment. The game is nothing except clicking on rewards and wasting time for nothing. There is NO POINT to anything in this game. Total waste of time using sleaze and idiocy to get you to pay. DONT WASTE EVEN ONE SECOND ON THIS TOTAL POS GAME

Adult Written byElRelicBlox January 21, 2019

THATS HOW MAFIA WORKS

Lv 1 crook Lv 100 Boss

Adult Written byBossCity Badboy January 20, 2019

Love it

Great game for all to play

Adult Written byIoutThink January 12, 2019

This is how mafia works

6/5 would play again

Adult Written byJesusSaves247 January 10, 2019

Left my mouth acheing for more.

The game is a STELLAR example of family values, as well as a new benchmark for all games to live up to. It felt like I was right there, living the life of a mafioso! If I could make one complaint, it'd be that there aren't ENOUGH microtransactions! PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!1!!

Adult Written bynext101 January 10, 2019

Ima make you pop like that

Adult Written bythatshowmafiaworks January 10, 2019

Best game ever

For families looking for an educational game about how the mafia works, this is it. Featuring little to no alcohol references, drug references, or harsh language, this is perfect for any crime curious child and the Italian Mob. And, as the old saying goes: "Thats how mafia works"

Adult Written byGuccinutz January 7, 2019

Gucci!

The game is pretty lit. Its how a mafia works!

Adult Written byhumphreyhumphrey3 January 7, 2019

Ok this is epic 3

FUNDAMENTALLY, MAFIA CITY IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED, AND NO OTHER GAME CAN REACH ITS CALIBER. WHEN MAFIA CITY WAS RELEASED, IT RAISED THE BAR OF THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY TO A POINT WHERE NO OTHER GAME COULD PHYSICALLY EVER BE BETTER THAN MAFIA CITY , OTHER THAN MAFIA CITY ITSELF. MAFIA CITY FOREVER IS AND WILL BE THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME. YOU CAN DO STUFF WITH GUNS. YOU CAN GET MONEY AND ALL THAT STUFF. IF SOMEBODY ASKED ME, “WHY DO YOU LIKE MAFIA CITY SO MUCH?”, YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD TELL THEM? I WOULD TELL THEM MAFIA CITY IS MY SOUL, IT IS MY FUEL, IT GIVES ME THE STRENGTH AND ENERGY TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND KEEP GOING. MAFIA CITY IS SIMPLY GOD’S GIFT TO THIS WORLD. I’VE HAD ISSUES WITH DEPRESSION FOR YEARS, ALONG WITH ANXIETY, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAS KEPT ME GOING? MAFIA CITY . BEING ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A GOOD OL TIME ON MAFIA CITY . IF YOU PLAY MAFIA CITY , YOU’RE ALREADY ON A HIGHER LEVEL INTELLECTUALLY THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION. THAT’S SIMPLY BECAUSE MAFIA CITY MAKES YOU SUPERIOR TO THE REST OF THE HUMAN RACE. IT STIMULATES YOUR BRAIN CELLS THE MORE YOU PLAY, WITH EVERY COBBLESTONE YOU COLLECT, THE MORE POWER YOU RECEIVE. FOR EVERY COOKED STEAK YOU CONSUME AND EVERY UZI YOU BREAK, MORE POWER GOES TO YOU. THE MORE YOU PLAY MAFIA CITY , THE MORE OF A SAINT YOU BECOME, UNTIL YOU PLAY ENOUGH MAFIA CITY TO REACH ULTIMATE GOD STATUS. MAFIA CITY IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER CREATED

Adult Written byHumphreyHumphrey4 January 7, 2019

Wow. Just Wow

Never did I know that it was possible to make a game so good, boy was I wrong. Not only does this game have next gen graphics, but the overall plot and characters are just so detailed and perfect. Level 100 mob boss here I come!
Adult Written byHumphreyHumphrey2 January 7, 2019

Ok this is epic

This game is so good. The story, the characters, and the ginormous boobies. Don't even get me started on the incredible economy. You can go from level 1 crook to level 100 mob boss in a 5 minute period. So epic, would recommend.