Kid reviews for Magic Piano

Magic Piano Poster Image

Don't bother

Don't bother wasting your time on This stupid game because its got to many ads and unless you want to pay money to get VIP and have No ads DON'T Bother on getting this Crap game and you only get a few songs that get boring over time.

Extremely scary ads

I was playing this game before bed when all the sudden an ad came on with an app that told horror stories. There was scary music along with texts about a crazy person trying to get into a kids house. I had trouble sleeping.

Why smule sucks

I think that the songs you get to play are mostly bad some are good but hard to play the vip lets you play free a whole week but you have to pay $5 a month afterwards and the ones you get from the coins are bad and when people say there is acheivements to earn smule coins but it takes a long time to get them and a couple more things you have to touch the screen so many times on medium and hard i get that there suppose to be like that but medium should have 1 to 2. Lights and hard should have 1 to 3 because there is only 3 modes of difficulty I basically think the work u put in the long songs is to much because it tires your arm that is what i have to say about this game

Good for kids.

Kids can learn piano. There are a lot of songs in this app (even some that are explicit) but we don't get to read or hear ANY lyrics. JUST the tunes! This is a great app.

really fun, not beneficial.

magic piano

i think this is the funnest app on the app store