Parent reviews for MeetMe - Chat and Meet New People

MeetMe - Chat and Meet New People Poster Image

raja

Excellent

Nice place to stay connected with others

Biemvenidos

Lo recomiendo

A Terrible Company

The meetme support team is a joke. Meetme will offer you no support if you're banned for no reason, meetme will not help you if you're hacked, meetme will not help you if you're verbally harassed and meetme will not help you if you're sexually harassed. Meetme simply will not help you because they do not have a support team. They want you to think they have a support team. They want you to email meetme for support at [email protected] or [email protected], you will get absolutely no response at any point. I tried reaching out to them on social media to ask questions. I posted a comment asking "why doesn't the meetme support team help anybody?" They did not respond to my comment but instead blocked me from commenting on their posts all together. This is basically how meetme deals with real issues. My personal situation started a few months ago when I was banned for the first time. I was completely confused, I couldn't figure out where the ban came from. The pop up on my screen read "sexual content" however there has never been any sort of sexual content on my stream. So, I emailed the support team simply asking to investigate the ban and let me know what rule it is that I broke. Because, if i just knew what got me banned, I can continue streaming and just make sure not to do it again. Instead they left me in the dark completely and did not respond at all. A few months later, the ban happens again. also, once again it was for "sexual content". So I tried sending an email to the support team again. But, of course, no response. Then, I got banned every single night for the next week, leading up to a 3 day ban. I could not figure out what was happening and honestly, I was worried I was going to lose my account for no reason at all. I have yet to figure out how to fix my situation, meetme has yet to respond to any of my emails and I'm left frustrated. However, my situation is pretty mild compared to others. Think about the perverts praying on people, stalking people, sending unsolicited dick pics and getting away with it because there is no meetme support team. What about people with a lot of money in diamonds/coins and they get their account hacked? They'll get no help either. Maybe someone is verbally harassing you and you go to the platform's support team for help? Just to find out there is no help for you. Imagine someone creepy is aggressively hitting on you in your stream trying to get your attention, so you ban them. Then they come back on another account and verbally harass you. So, you block them again, frustrated the issue is continuing. Then that person hacks your account and takes away all that progress you built up. Think about how helpless you would feel. This is completely meetme's fault. Meetme has a complete disregard for the people on their platform. Recently, on meetme's social media and press releases, they celebrate the new gifts they're coming out with, referring to a new range of holiday themed gifts. Meanwhile you're needing help from the app that promised to help, only to get absolutely no response. Not only will you get no response, but meetme will actually do it's best to get rid of your negative reviews or pleads for help.

i love to meet some one

i think i would meet some one nices

Lovely