Parent reviews for Mobile Learning & Study App

Multiple-choice prep for nearly every test; not much more.

Based on 1 review
Parent Written byLosmum June 15, 2018

Adult Written bytampamom June 15, 2018

The best free resources around

We love using the free practice tests and flashcards. I can't believe you don't have to pay for the materials in their huge online library! A MUST download to keep kids learning through the summer weeks!

Adult Written byvirginiafaye01 January 23, 2018

Great Features and Easy To Use

My son has used Varsity Tutors for almost a year and he really enjoys it! The app provides a lot of functionality "on the go" and is easy to use. We both find it fairly intuitive to navigate. As a mom, I really enjoy being able to see all of my account information and how things are going with his tutoring sessions right on my phone - anytime, anywhere.

Adult Written byCaitlin G. January 4, 2018

A Great Platform

This app is a great resource for students of any age to learn with. It provides such a nice and easy-to-use interface that makes learning through it a breeze. There are so many subjects students can choose to learn through this app, that it makes learning actually fun.

Adult Written byMiguel V. November 22, 2017

After an initially bad experience with their refund policy management contacted me and we reached a resolution

After a bad experience with their refund policy and writing a review sharing my experience, management contacted me and we reached a resolution.

On the phone they promised over and over again (to get me to buy a tutoring package) that if they did not find me the right tutor, I would not have to pay. Sales person repeatedly said "trust me", and I did.

They paired me with three different tutors who themselves admitted they could not help me with the subject. They charged me $120.00 for two sessions that were useless and only gave me a partial refund. Wyatt, (account manager) refused to let me speak to anyone else in his company and asked me if I had read the "terms of service agreement" and simply refused to keep their verbal promise that if they could not find me the right tutor, I would not have to pay. BEWARE OF VARSITY TUTORS.